New DirecTV Fall Promotions

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Would they be likely to do anything for me when my 2 yr commitment is up in august? I have had directv since 2000 but now there are some other options, like uverse that will give me a great deal to switch to them, I know that would mean no sunday ticket but it was likely to get dropped this year anyway.
Although it’s only for new customers, you might be able to get it with a new 2 year commitment. If your serious about keeping D*, call them and tell them you are thinking about switching to Uverse because of the deal they have. And that you really would prefer to stay with D* on a new 2 year commitment with the new customer promo with NFL ST. They may offer it to you, offer you some type of credits or risk loosing you as a customer.

Often they'll call that bluff because nobody else has NFLST. A serious NFLST type fan wouldn't consider Uverse because of that.

They say 3 games will be available on mobile.

This says all games:
Catch every game, no matter where you are.

Now you can enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game, every Sunday, live on your iPhone or iPod touch. The new SUPERCAST Mobile app — available FREE to all SuperFan customers — includes all the great features of the SUPERCAST computer application. So you can now enjoy live streaming video, highlights, scores and stats wherever you happen to be.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

Oh is that what the 3 means....they shouldve put 3 after watch in that sentence.
Actually, not sure what the 3 means, but they are offering all the games on Supercast mobile. Here is the info from this link:https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

Catch every game, no matter where you are. Now you can enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game, every Sunday, live on your iPhone or iPod touch. The new SUPERCAST Mobile app — available FREE to all SuperFan customers — includes all the great features of the SUPERCAST computer application. So you can now enjoy live streaming video, highlights, scores and stats wherever you happen to be.

System requirements
• iPhone or iPod touch with software v3.0 or higher
• Requires a strong Wi-Fi, Edge or 3G network connection for streaming
• NFL SUNDAY TICKET SuperFan subscription required for streaming
• DIRECTV customers must have a directv.com account in good standing

This says all games:

Now you can enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game, every Sunday, live on your iPhone or iPod touch. The new SUPERCAST Mobile app — available FREE to all SuperFan customers — includes all the great features of the SUPERCAST computer application. So you can now enjoy live streaming video, highlights, scores and stats wherever you happen to be.

Wow, that was quick, you read my post on the other forum and beat me here?

Nothing about new 24 hour channels in HD, just the same old sh*t they always push that I personally don't give a damn about. Get with it DirecTV, there's people out there that AREN'T sports fanatics!

This says all games:

Sorry about that, somewhere I read 3. All is much better than 3.

I'm a new non D* customer as of right now. I find offers to become a D* customer very confusing. But I know you only become a D* new customer once. :)

So there's the offer that expires on 7/7 --- and then there will be this one starting on 7/21. I can't seem to figure out if one's more valuable than the other.

And, what happens between 7/7 and 7/21 --- they offer nothing?

Thank you for any guidance!

Erik

I was going to switch to DirecTV today, but this deal is interesting. I really don't care about the ST as I am more of a soccer fan, but I would be able to get the premier packing and sunday ticket for $60 a month?

NEW! DIRECTV FALL OFFER KICKS OFF JULY 21ST! DIRECTV’s best offer just got even better! The 2009 Fall Offer kicks off July 21st, and it’s the Best Offer Ever! We’ve extended the savings over last year, and have dropped the monthly price to make it even more accessible to customers: BUY NFL SUNDAY TICKET™
for $59.99 FOR 5 MONTHS
GET 5 MONTHS FREE
OF OUR BEST TV PACKAGE

* PREMIER™ or LO MÁXIMO™ FREE for 5 months
* FREE HD DVR Receiver Lease Upgrade
* 5 months of FREE DVR Service included
* Over $750 in total value

ADD SuperFan ® – NEW AND IMPROVED FOR ‘09
This year we’ve added more to SuperFan®! For only $20/month for 5 months customers will receive the following:
* GAMES IN HD: SuperFan® is the only way to get all the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ match ups in HD! Catch every single game in stunning HD with Dolby Digital™ 5.1 surround sound. Remember, HD Access for $10.00/mo. also required
* NFL SUPERCAST: Catch every Sunday afternoon game, LIVE on your computer!
* NFL MOBILE: Coming during the 2009 Season 3 Watch Sunday afternoon games LIVE on your cell phone!
* PLUS: Customers can still get all of their favorites like Game Mix, the Red Zone Channel and Shortcuts! For customers on a budget:
* The Fall Alternate Offer provides the same rebates as the Spring Offer
* Customers who enroll with the CHOICE™ package or above get up to $21 off per month for 12 months!
* Customers taking CHOICE XTRA™ or above are eligible for a free lease upgrade to a DVR, HD Receiver, or HD DVR. That’s over $450 in savings! PREFERRED CHOICE™ customers:
* Receive up to $16 off per month for 12 months
* 3 free months of SHOWTIME
* A free advanced product upgrade20DIRECTV Más customers:
* Receive up to $18 off per month for 12 months
* 3 free months of HBO, STARZ and SHOWTIME
* A free advanced product upgrade Más discounts vary by package, so please see the offer grids for full details. Please note that there will be no overlap period between the current Spring and upcoming Fall Offer.

I have dish but I'm going to switch my mom over to direct from comcast. I couldn't find this offer on the directtv site. If you can link it up I'd be glad to give you the referral.

thx

I've been with them since August 2006...I've always gotten the ST promo by calling and speaking to them. We have premier, 4 receivers, and both HD packages. That may have something to do with them being so accomodating. Oh and I've never paid 1 cent for SF.

Not that it affects me that much, but what about a Windows Mobile or Blackberry app for the mobile viewing?

do u guys know the promos for the regular packages? im thinkin of going over to direct but not sure if i want to sign a 2 year. plus i was thinkin bout buying my own boxes so i dont get a lease fee but i dont know if they will charge me for the lines to the boxes

You still have to pay $5 per box no matter if you own or lease it. No way to my knowledge of getting around 2 year contract.

Any chance of getting SF free when I sign up next week? I will use a referral and the AAA discount but I want the SF for the NFL ST free.

Sorry, but I am confused. I was going to subscribe today (July 15th) until I read this. I was going to get Choice Extra + HD DVR package. One (free) HD DVR, plus an additional HD DVR plus a standard DVR. $55 +$10 (extra receivers) for 12 months, then $76 + $10. Is there any savings if I wait until July 21st?

Jason says regarding Sunday Ticket, etc.
$59 for NFLST for 5 months. $16 for HD/DVR access each month. $20 for Superfan access for 5 months (required to get HD games, in addition to HD Access, which doesn't get you NFL HD). DVR fee is per account, not per receiver.
So, month 1-5: $59, $16, $20 $10 (extra 2 receivers) = $105/month
After promo figure $76 for the HD-DVR package plus $10 for the extra two receivers.
Which package is that?

What are the pros and cons of buying through a local seller vs. online at D*?

Finally, my wife has a D* account in another state with 3 standard DVRs. We were going to cancel that and open a new account at our new home. Is there any reason to move the old account?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)