New DirecTV Fall Promotions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ugh, I signed onto DirecTV through the local MDU and got jack crap from them compared to all of this :(

Sorry SnowVan,
I think over all you get the best offers when you go thru D* directly, had you been reading this forum you probably would have had figured that out.

Sorry SnowVan,
I think over all you get the best offers when you go thru D* directly, had you been reading this forum you probably would have had figured that out.
I knew all about it but I was told I had no choice but to go through the MDU which told me I could take their special or the regular prices.

Didn't see any real choices in it

$59 for NFLST for 5 months. $16 for HD/DVR access each month. $20 for Superfan access for 5 months (required to get HD games, in addition to HD Access, which doesn't get you NFL HD). DVR fee is per account, not per receiver.

So, month 1-5:

$59, $16, $20 $10 (extra 2 receivers) = $105/month

After promo figure $76 for the HD-DVR package plus $10 for the extra two receivers.

Discounts - you can get the $100 referral discount ($10 for 10 months), or the AAA discount ($10 for 24 months). Some have previously gotten both, only way to know is to try come July. Let me or another staff member know if you need a referral.

Actually I did the math and see that it will be less.
$59 for NFL ST
$10 HD access
$20 for NFL SF (if I can't talk them into giving it to me for free)
$10 for 2 extra receivers
There is no DVR fee for the first 5 months.
So a total of $99 before AAA discount and referral discount for a total of $79 a month! I hope to get it to $59 by getting the SF free but we will see.

I'm 90% sure I'm going to jump on this deal, but there is something that will make or break it. After the 5 months of getting Premier for free and paying off ST, can I call in and change my package to something cheaper? Or must I keep the Premier for my full commitment?

can you still get the 21/mo off for the first 12 months with this? I have a relative that doesnt care about football, and the install would be as follows, 1 hddvr 3 standards. (after 12mo shell do a 'move' to get either another dvr or hd, not sure yet)

So im thinking it would be as follows, with aaa and referal. starting with premier ST ending with +HDDVR

package +hd +3receivers = cost - aaa/referal - 21promo = final cost

1-5 59+10+15 = 84 - 20 = 64 -21 =43
6-10 75 + 15 = 90 - 20 = 70 -21 =59
11-12 75 + 15 = 90 - 10 = 80 -21 =69
12-24 75 + 15 = 90 - 10 = 80

can you still get the 21/mo off for the first 12 months with this? I have a relative that doesnt care about football, and the install would be as follows, 1 hddvr 3 standards. (after 12mo shell do a 'move' to get either another dvr or hd, not sure yet)

So im thinking it would be as follows, with aaa and referal. starting with premier ST ending with +HDDVR

package +hd +3receivers = cost - aaa/referal - 21promo = final cost

1-5 59+10+15 = 84 - 20 = 64 -21 =43
6-10 75 + 15 = 90 - 20 = 70 -21 =59
11-12 75 + 15 = 90 - 10 = 80 -21 =69
12-24 75 + 15 = 90 - 10 = 80

It is either the $21 off for 1 year OR ther NFL ST deal. In the end they are about the same IF you want the movies packages for 5 months as well as the premier package. Now if you want the +HD DVR package and don't care about football or the movies packages then the $21 off for a year will be better for you cost wise.

Webite offer or better deal? with my own install

I am installing my dish/receiver etc myself. Can I get the deals offered on the website? e.g The choice extra hd dvr for $21 off for a year?

Or better deal?

Thanks
Sorry newbie here.

I am installing my dish/receiver etc myself. Can I get the deals offered on the website? e.g The choice extra hd dvr for $21 off for a year?

Or better deal?

Thanks
Sorry newbie here.

The deal is availabe to new customers only and with new customers they give free install.. so u cant install it yourself unless you tell the installer to leave the equiptment behind..and just sign the paperwork

I'm 90% sure I'm going to jump on this deal, but there is something that will make or break it. After the 5 months of getting Premier for free and paying off ST, can I call in and change my package to something cheaper? Or must I keep the Premier for my full commitment?
anyone?

NEW! DIRECTV FALL OFFER KICKS OFF JULY 21ST! DIRECTV’s best offer just got even better! The 2009 Fall Offer kicks off July 21st, and it’s the Best Offer Ever! We’ve extended the savings over last year, and have dropped the monthly price to make it even more accessible to customers: BUY NFL SUNDAY TICKET™
for $59.99 FOR 5 MONTHS
GET 5 MONTHS FREE
OF OUR BEST TV PACKAGE

* PREMIER™ or LO MÁXIMO™ FREE for 5 months
* FREE HD DVR Receiver Lease Upgrade
* 5 months of FREE DVR Service included
* Over $750 in total value

ADD SuperFan ® – NEW AND IMPROVED FOR ‘09
This year we’ve added more to SuperFan®! For only $20/month for 5 months customers will receive the following:
* GAMES IN HD: SuperFan® is the only way to get all the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ match ups in HD! Catch every single game in stunning HD with Dolby Digital™ 5.1 surround sound. Remember, HD Access for $10.00/mo. also required
* NFL SUPERCAST: Catch every Sunday afternoon game, LIVE on your computer!
* NFL MOBILE: Coming during the 2009 Season 3 Watch Sunday afternoon games LIVE on your cell phone!
* PLUS: Customers can still get all of their favorites like Game Mix, the Red Zone Channel and Shortcuts! For customers on a budget:
* The Fall Alternate Offer provides the same rebates as the Spring Offer
* Customers who enroll with the CHOICE™ package or above get up to $21 off per month for 12 months!
* Customers taking CHOICE XTRA™ or above are eligible for a free lease upgrade to a DVR, HD Receiver, or HD DVR. That’s over $450 in savings! PREFERRED CHOICE™ customers:
* Receive up to $16 off per month for 12 months
* 3 free months of SHOWTIME
* A free advanced product upgrade20DIRECTV Más customers:
* Receive up to $18 off per month for 12 months
* 3 free months of HBO, STARZ and SHOWTIME
* A free advanced product upgrade Más discounts vary by package, so please see the offer grids for full details. Please note that there will be no overlap period between the current Spring and upcoming Fall Offer.

Not seeing this deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)