New DIRECTV H20 MPEG-2/4 on sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sateck01 said:
who in hell told you there 5 lines from the new dish, THEY ARE WRONG. they are the same as phase III, 4 lines out from the on board multiswitch.
Well, thats the info I gathered from other threads on this forum shortly after the Mpeg 4 news broke, but if your info is correct then that answers my question and many thanks sateck01.-Ray

sateck01 said:
neutron,

lets do this in public, ok?

as this site runs its forums, as long as the mod agrees with the poster, he is fine. if the poster disagrees with the mods opinions , he better watch what he says. correct?

sorry, screw that!!

i told that poster "once more in english" and you consider that a "personal attack"???

vurbano has flamed a lot of people on here, and has had a lot of posts deleted, was he warned??

how about vurbano saying " i thought IT was banned on sat guys" was that a personal attack???

here is his IT :shocked

i called the voom debacle correct, and they cant stand that!!

so neutron, please let me know what i have done wrong??

was vurbano warned also??

were his posts taken off??

please reply, in public, i have nothing to hide.

First of all this kind of thing should not be handled in public...That is what PM's are for.

Secondly opinions have nothing to do with moderators actions. The simple fact is your posts are very often rude and brash. Here are a few examples:

who in hell told you there 5 lines from the new dish, THEY ARE WRONG. they are the same as phase III, 4 lines out from the on board multiswitch.

4X4 as long as it is premium will outlast a fence post. either way, they ARE NOT FREE,EVER, PERIOD. BTW concrete will rot steel faster than pressure treated wood,, look it up.

a directv dish is meant to be mounted to the side wall of the home, look at the spec manuals. you want a pole, you are paying, period. you want steel, that is fine. i recommend 4X4s. when the kid hits the center fence post with a football, who are you gonna call, the pole mount is NOT guaranteed!! EVER.

For your information. I was the one that deleted your "once more in english" post. That type of post will not be tolerated. This is a satelliteboard not a grammar or spelling class. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to a post then don't post. If you can't read what someone has written then let someone else figure it out. We are here to help people not berate them for their language skills.

And for the record you have been banned twice under different user names. Scott decided to let you come back. I would not look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Bob,

We have talked about this privately before and you keep saying you won't do this or that but you keep doing it anyways. I have PMed you and you have said things like Whoops sorry, I'll be good, but then you do it again.

How many times can you say sorry I wont do it again?

We don't have time to babysit you so please go somewhere else. You access to post to SatelliteGuys has been removed.

sateck01 said:
neutron,

lets do this in public, ok?

as this site runs its forums, as long as the mod agrees with the poster, he is fine. if the poster disagrees with the mods opinions , he better watch what he says. correct?

sorry, screw that!!

i told that poster "once more in english" and you consider that a "personal attack"???

vurbano has flamed a lot of people on here, and has had a lot of posts deleted, was he warned??

how about vurbano saying " i thought IT was banned on sat guys" was that a personal attack???

here is his IT :shocked

i called the voom debacle correct, and they cant stand that!!

so neutron, please let me know what i have done wrong??

was vurbano warned also??

were his posts taken off??

please reply, in public, i have nothing to hide.

Since the controls right now if I understand correctly for each of the current 3 satellites is the tone generation and voltage change. When they add 2 more satellite positions and also Ka as well as Ku in the same slots how is is all going to work through our current multiplexer switches? Anyone have the details or a link to the details?

colofan said:
Since the controls right now if I understand correctly for each of the current 3 satellites is the tone generation and voltage change. When they add 2 more satellite positions and also Ka as well as Ku in the same slots how is is all going to work through our current multiplexer switches? Anyone have the details or a link to the details?

It will all be taken care of inside the LNB housing. Just like the current Phase III dishes have an interal multswitch that takes care of the Sat C combiner and all that inside the LNB itself.

charper1 said:
HD = High Definition
IRD = Integrated Receiver/Descrambler (their true name from back in the day)

So in other words a DirecTV High Definition Receiver
i said the same thing, A DirecTV IRD is in other words DirecTV Receiver

Well first Post here and will step up and say Dave WILL NOT up grade anyone for free. A small but some amount of money will change hands from your pocket to daves. I've been in Satellite TV since August 1988 and seen it all and with dave since 1996 and will just wait and see. ( P S anyone need a 100 degree LNA got it priced cheap)

But I like my Receiver!!!

On a lighter note.
Im angry that Im going to lose my nice "backlit" HTL-HD remote...(HRMC-17)

Hell, I bought the similar Hughes SD reciever just to get the same remote...Well, its almost the same... Boo Hoo, I love those things in the dark.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)