New Directv HR54 and H44 models

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DirecTV wont activate it if you already have dvr service enabled on your account, and leave Peds alone everyone.... were only here to help, I happen to know the guy personally, usually what he says has some weight to it, were willing to give explanations to questions asked, but when you ask us about policy, that is the answer your going to get.
They just don't get that.

Reactions: twizt3dsist3r
Why does it matter what I do on my own time??? Let my posts be the judgment for the knowledge.... All you need to know is that I am a DIRECTV® subscriber for many, many years, circa 1997.
So your no different than the rest of us ....
I thought you were more knowledgeable than that, as in had info that those that work for the company would have.

So your no different than the rest of us ....
I thought you were more knowledgeable than that, as in had info that those that work for the company would have.
Never have I proclaimed to be any different nor I am asking for any different or special treatment. As far as having insiders confidential information on any job, I am a very ethic person so I would never leak (or discuss) documents that have not otherwise be made available publicly.

Never have I proclaimed to be any different nor I am asking for any different or special treatment. As far as having insiders confidential information on any job, I am a very ethic person so I would never leak (or discuss) documents that have not otherwise be made available publicly.
For the record, I never asked for any inside info ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)