New Directv HR54 and H44 models

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So you are willing to pay the same for inferior service? Think about it, it just makes no sense. But bottom line is that if you already have DVR service, wether SD or HD, the H44 is not for you.
What inferior service? You are making stuff up.

So why not get another HR24 and tell DIRECTV® to disable DVR just on that box!!!! AMAZING......

:deadhorse3
Does an HR24 give you the ability to have four televisions connected to it?

You are the one beating the dead horse, not me. I've made my point, and you have ignored it. Typical for you.

It doesn't Jimbo. For someone that claims to not work for Directv, he sure seems to have a lot vested in it.

It doesn't Jimbo. For someone that claims to not work for Directv, he sure seems to have a lot vested in it.
I've noticed that too.

I'm thinking he's skirting the subject of not working for D*, while he is working for a Sub Contractor, theres plenty of them out there.

I've noticed that too.

I'm thinking he's skirting the subject of not working for D*, while he is working for a Sub Contractor, theres plenty of them out there.
I don't think Mastec is a subcontractor. ;)

"I don't think Mastec is a subcontractor."

From Wikipedia: Under its subsidiary MasTec Advanced Technologies, the company is also one of the largest providers of in-home installation of DirecTV in the United States and installing residential security systems for AT&T Digital Life.

DirecTV wont activate it if you already have dvr service enabled on your account, and leave Peds alone everyone.... were only here to help, I happen to know the guy personally, usually what he says has some weight to it, were willing to give explanations to questions asked, but when you ask us about policy, that is the answer your going to get.

MasTec is an HSP or Home Service Provider for DirecTV, we are not considered contractors in this world of employment, contractors are 1099 in this game, we are referred to as HSP Employees. IE we are most likely as in house to DirecTV you are going to get in most areas of the country.

DirecTV wont activate it if you already have dvr service enabled on your account, and leave Peds alone everyone.... were only here to help, I happen to know the guy personally, usually what he says has some weight to it, were willing to give explanations to questions asked, but when you ask us about policy, that is the answer your going to get.
If he didn't talk in circles, that would be easier to do.

One minute he says he works for D* or at least has the answers you would expect from someone like yourself, then he proclaims he doesn't work for them.

I prefer to take advice from someone that actually works for them.

One minute he says he works for D* or at least has the answers you would expect from someone like yourself, then he proclaims he doesn't work for them.
Why does it matter what I do on my own time??? Let my posts be the judgment for the knowledge.... All you need to know is that I am a DIRECTV® subscriber for many, many years, circa 1997.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts