Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Got this in my inbox this afternoon...

Its a new spec sheet for the 922. Looks like the Touchpad remote is HISTORY and has been replaced by the 32.0 standard remote. :)

Its getting close friends!

Attachments

• Feature Sheet_DISH DuoDVR ViP 922.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,010
  • 32.0 Remote Control.pdf
    832.8 KB · Views: 5,074
  • 922 Quick Start Guide.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,549
Last edited:
Now if we could just get it to accept IR commands to the 922 it would be perfect. I need this so I can use my Harmony remote.

Looks good.
Just too bad that TV2 isn't HD.
And that a 3rd Satellite tuner isn't installed for Dual mode recording use.
2 requests for the VIP 1022 model.
yep..it would be nice to see at least an HDMI connection for TV2 to deliver HD remotely.
Component would be a mess. 5 cables run from the receiver to tv two would be an expense few custys would pay.
Running HDMI would be a bit less labor intensive.
Glad they got rid of that I-Phone remote. Older people would have gone batty with a button free remote.

I'm glad that they are back to the standard format remote. I "touchtype" my commands without looking. I can't see that happening with a touchscreen. However, It might make an interesting option for some.

I'm glad that they are back to the standard format remote. I "touchtype" my commands without looking. I can't see that happening with a touchscreen. However, It might make an interesting option for some.

Same here.. it would be just like buying a smartphone without a physical keyboard for me.

I like laying up in bed with remote #2 and the remote in hand...never raise up the hand, or point it, and I know exactly where the 30 second skip button is at.

The way I read it is that the new remote is IR for only the AUX devices. The 922 looks like it only accepts UHF. That's a bummer for Harmony users. But someone will come out with an IR to UHF converter I'd wager.

I'm pretty surt it is supposed to work with IR eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)