New Dish Network Channel 101 to Launch July 1st

Haha, I definitely wasn't. :p I just happened to be awake and saw this thread and figured "Hey, why not check this out?" and saw it was the same exact loop as before and changed the channel.

Kinda funny how Dish didn't even get this working on time.

thank god.

i cant wait to hear something different everytime i do an install. their voices have started to haunt me in my dreams. now all they need to change is the on hold song on the ivr. GRRRRR!!

They're launching a new channel for that. The DISH SATELLITE LAUNCH LOOP channel, coming soon to channel 102!

Hey, we need a High def version of that too! That can be the HD channel that Dish gives us free outside of the network packages (to justify the 6.00 fee Dish charges for HD receivers when you have no HD programming package! - supposedly this is for the nonexistent free HD channels -- the sat launch loop HD channel can be the first!)

Now *that* will make people sign up for HD -- how could they miss that marketing tool? Then D* will need to launch a competing channel, of course. And then we can have endless discussions about which has the better HD picture quality. And who has the fewer program repetitions. I can see it all now!

Charlie: Well hello there neighbor...
*doorbell rings*
Charlie: Oh! Sounds like someone's at the door
*looks through window*
Charlie: Hey it's Mr. McSahl the programming guy! I wonder if he brought the rest of the RSN's in HD...oh darn, it looks like he's empty handed again...

You're right. We can't blame Mr. McSahl if there isn't any "mail" to "bring".

And yes, we do love the COOKIES.

Ok I see the new programming is now online...

And alls that I can say is...
Dish whats with all the red? Hasn't anyone mentioned to them that the color RED is the worst color to display on TV?

Ok I have watched the entire thing...

And by official decree I name the new Customer Information Channel "Reds Clues"

The graphics and animation reminds me of the kids show "Blues Clues" however everything here is RED. So from now on I will try to refer to channel 101 at "Reds Clues"

I find it funny that the customer information channel is now sponsored by The Weather Channel. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts