New DISH Network Customer Portal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not exactly surprising, but still disappointing. Nothing new other than a bunch if grayed out links for formerly bundled customers. Really wish we weren't treated like 2nd class citizens.

Dish Online Account

Suppose this isn't available to bundled at&t dish network customers...at least never worked in the past for me at all period

unless i'm missing something and it is, but right now i don't think it will work for bundled at&t dish nework customer

I wonder how many millions of dollars they spent on this? I guess they will have to add a new fee now for updated access to/display of account information. I'm guessing at least $2/mo. :D

bikeman said:
unless i'm missing something and it is, but right now i don't think it will work for bundled at&t dish nework customer

Not only doesn't it it do anything for bundled customers, it doesn't work for FORMERLY bundled customers, who have since ditched AT&T. Drives me nuts.

Got an explanation for the 2 PPV credits today in the mail. A thank you card from dish because they appreciate my business since I am one of their most valued customers.

You're right.

No "Activity since last Statement" tab.

I used that also.

This is a deal breaker for me. Everytime I speak to an agent and they promise me a credit, I usually would be able to see that credit online the next day. Now, it seems I have to wait for the next statement. How hard would it have been to carry over the "Activity since last statement tab" from the old platform?

Thumbs down! And no PPVs either...

This is a deal breaker for me. Everytime I speak to an agent and they promise me a credit, I usually would be able to see that credit online the next day. Now, it seems I have to wait for the next statement. How hard would it have been to carry over the "Activity since last statement tab" from the old platform?

Thumbs down! And no PPVs either...

I have to say that in Dish's case, the way their billing is so hard to follow at times, the "Activity since last statement tab" is a needed tool. I, too, would use it to follow my account, mainly because I've never had a statement match what was actually paid by my "AutoPay".

Ghpr13:(

My perfectly good credit (debit) card does not work there. It highlights that my first name is wrong. I use a middle initial and have tried:
Barry
BarryX
Barry X
Barry X.
BarryX.

for my first name and they all fail. Other websites allow Barry and do not choke.

BTW: X is not my middle initial. I did use the correct one when I tried unsucessfully to pay my bill, which became overdue today. I tried this last week, two times and yesterday before I finally did web banking. That was hours before Dish called complaining of the late payment. I told them of the problem. I should have done webbanking last week as DISH is paid electronically from the bank - 2 days guaranteed while others that aren't are done by snail mail which should arrive in 4 days, no guarantee.

The account shows the payment got though this afternoon, within the 2 day guarantee. Turns out our neighbor who checked our mail while we were overseas found a couple of bills they did not give us. Dish was not the only one missed this month. Drat.

Anyway, the software on the site still does not like my card (I did try both Credit and Debit on this debit card).

I called Dish to ask about the validity of the data on the new site.

Amazingly, they say it is correct - i.e. That 24 month commitment I signed 3 weeks ago when I picked up two new HD DVRs and an EA install somehow got lost in the shuffle. Whoops!

Great, now I can threaten to leave again and mean it...

On a side note, they are refusing to give me the LIL channels that I receive in HD even though they are broadcast in HD and you can tell they don't have a clue how to handle this issue (I know as I called 10 times and got 10 different answers.) They usually start by saying that the FCC won't allow it, then they slowly realize I am already getting those channels in SD so it has nothing to do with the FCC, then they meander over to, "You have to get a technician to come out to your house" until I explain to them that I have an EA install with wing, and then they just say "No, you can't have those channels because our system will not allow it" which basically means they are denying me channels I am paying for by choice and it comes down to a button push they are unwilling to do.

So, I just might actually leave if they can't fix the situation (as I am paying for AAD on the side for now and it is totally ridiculous that I should have to pay another $10 a month for channels I am already paying for, have a right to receive, but am not receiving.) Glad that commitment is out the window!

It seems that Dish has made another update to this new website.

My Commitments is now gone.

I found this after the idiot website again said my email was invalid. The email they've been sending mail to for about 2 years. I had to change to one of the alias's I use on my me.com email account. This has happened before, and I usually just ignore it and go on and do what I need to do. But it wouldn't allow any other activity until I changed that d**n email address. Not earth shattering, just darned irritating! :(

I have the same problem, says my email needs to be updated/corrected. It has been the same email addy for over a year. It wont let me look at anything else. When I called yesterday they said it would be fixed in about an hour. Today they say they are working on it and lots of other customers are having the same problem...At least they don't just screw with one customer.

I could say I'm glad to see it wasn't just me! :)

But this has been an issue off and on for as far back as I remember. Before it would complain, but you could ignore it and go on and eventually they would fix it.