Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
If you are a DISH Network please try logging into your account at DISHNETWORK.COM.

They have done some major work and overnight launched a new customer account experience, which let's you control almost every aspect of your DISH Network account.

Please post your thoughts on the new portal here, I know I am kind of impressed and am wondering what you think of it as well.

Thanks for starting this thread. Made me look.

All I can say is WOW!! This is much better!

I also got a bonus for looking, it show PPV certificates. I've never actually gotten one, or at least was unaware of having them. But it shows I have 2 that are good until October for up to $5.99 each!! Sweet!!

The one I really wanted to see result of was "My Commitment" which was blank. And yes, I am under contract...at least I should be.

The speed was good for me, but its probably getting slammed now since I posted about it.

I like it...

I like that it shows your receivers and when the last time was they phoned home... I now know I have 1 receiver that for some reason is not calling home... and I know exactly which receiver it is so I can go home and fix it. This is a GREAT thing. :)

I also have 2 PPV credits as well. Neat!

The committment is now showing data. It shows when it expires and how much to buy it out. I like that!

For those that are having problems getting it all to work, try closing your browser all the way, not just closing the window, and then go back to it. I had to do that with Safari (I'm on a Mac)

The committment is now showing data. It shows when it expires and how much to buy it out. I like that!
Still nothing for me. Maybe I'm not committed any more. Last summer when I upgraded to a 722K for free, I just assumed I would be.

Still nothing for me. Maybe I'm not committed any more. Last summer when I upgraded to a 722K for free, I just assumed I would be.

Are you saying you should be committed? :)

Maybe they are gradually adding the data into the accounts. Mine shows something in all the various selections now, maybe yours will show later.

Does it show whether you own or lease your receivers? I hate surprises like I had before when I made a change and they made me prove I owned my own stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)