New DISH Network Customer Portal

Apparently you haven't tried the Remote Access - it's just as flaky and unrealiable as ever.

So is dishonline . It worked the first couple of times , but for the last three days I can't access my 922 over the internet through the portal, like I can sometimes do with remote access. I am betting that DISH wishes they never started this sling internet thing since it is never reliable.

It seems that Dish has made another update to this new website.

My Commitments is now gone.

I found this after the idiot website again said my email was invalid. The email they've been sending mail to for about 2 years. I had to change to one of the alias's I use on my me.com email account. This has happened before, and I usually just ignore it and go on and do what I need to do. But it wouldn't allow any other activity until I changed that d**n email address. Not earth shattering, just darned irritating! :(

I changed my email as they insisted upon, and My Commitments is now gone too! I can only hope, 11 months gone?... TWC is looking good for sure

When the portal was changed, My Commitments, was an option and it said that I did not have a commitement. I did 2 chats and also got the answer that I did not have a commitment.

Today, in a chat, I was told that I have a commitment until May 2011 - that is correct because in May 2009 I signed a 2 year commitement.

It looks like Dish discovered their "error".

If you are thinking of leaving Dish, it may be wise to verify several times so if you have a commitement.

I just logged on the Dish Network website and the heading "My Commitments" is gone too. Why would Dish take that away? It was a nice bit of info to have.

Ghpr13:confused:

Just checked...there is no "my commitment" anymore for me. I should have a year, but a week ago it said NO. No matter, I'm not going anywhere.

Thread bump...

Logged in today to use the DVR functions (which have been working better) and was blown away to see a full suite of options on the "my account" page. I'm a former AT&T bundle customer (mentioned earlier in this thread) and was always dismayed that, now as a full Dish customer, I didn't have online account access.

Now... I do. I was able to see all of my statements, my PPV coupons, everything. Very nice.

Bravo, Dish.

(Everyone's always very quick to post negative things... thought I'd post something positive.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)