Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is a list of the new DISH Network pricing effective May 23rd, 2013. Some of this pricing is different then what has been discussed before so please take note! (Also remember you read it here first at SatelliteGuys. If you post this information elsewhere make sure you mention you saw it here at SatelliteGuys.) :)

Existing Customer Hopper / Hopper With Sling DVR Fee- $10 a month (No Change)
Existing Customer with Additional Hopper / Hopper With Sling DVR Fee - $10 a month (No Change)
New Hopper / Hopper with Sling Subscribers DVR Fee- $12 a month ($2.00 a month increase)

Existing Customer Hopper with Sling Additional Receiver Fee - $7 a month (No Change)
Existing Customer Hopper / Hopper with Sling Adding an Addition Hopper / Hopper with Sling after May 22nd - $12.00 a month ($5 a month increase)
New Hopper / Hopper with Sling Customers - $12 a month ($5 a month increase)

NO INCREASE IN FEE ON THE JOEY RECEIVERS

Programming Changes

DishLATINO Plus - Going from $37.99 to $41.99 a month ($4 a month increase)
Multi-Sport Package - Going from $9.00 a month to $11.00 a month ($2 a month increase)
Outdoor Sports Package - Going from $3.00 a month to $4.00 a month ($1 a month increase)

Attachments

• priceincrease.jpg
    priceincrease.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,057
Well that's certainly a ton better than the first report was!

Thanks for confirming Scott.:)

This thread, with its delineation of grandfathered fees for existing customers, is dedicated to sparc. :D

What if one is exchanging a Hopper for a Hopper w/ Sling? would that be considered adding a Hopper? there probably isn't a clear answer on that. It might be time to buy a hopper with sling and swap it out for one of my original hoppers to avoid the risk of having to pay extra monthly later.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Guys I have heard from DISH that your voices here were heard LOUD AND CLEAR.

Thank you for voicing your opinions here at SatelliteGuys! :D

This thread, with its delineation of grandfathered fees for existing customers, is dedicated to sparc. :D
i'm just glad to see it in writing... still sounds crazy... in a good way of course
(we'll see how long the grandfathering lasts)

Now that this has been announced. I wonder when the BIG announcement is coming? :)

So, was the leak by DIRT planned as a litmus test for us trusty SatGuys members? :)

Glad I decided to wait until the last minute before I started making any account changes.

There will be a big announcement on May 22nd regarding the Hopper for New Customers... and this announcement will be made at Team Summit.

Of course you can count on us posting it here when its announced. :D

Guys I have heard from DISH that your voices here were heard LOUD AND CLEAR.

Thank you for voicing your opinions here at SatelliteGuys! :D

Did they really think we would welcome a fee/package price increase?? Any thread I remember about a rumored or actual announced increase is always overwhelmingly against it.

First round of drinks in the Pub Members Bar and Grill is on me! What? You're not a Pub Member? Then join! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)