new dish pro plus lnb for 500+ dish

I meant that you shouldn't be looking for 3 separate little white windows covering the feedhorns for 110, 118 and 119 like you see on your 1000.2. I don't have a picture, but if you have one, just look at it! Doesn't it have one normal-looking white window and another larger gnarly-looking window, for 2 total? The gnarly-looking window is covering both the 118.7 LNB and the 119 LNB.

No , it has 2 white oval "windows" as it is a brand new DPP 500+ lnb (dual elliptical eyes with a bracket for 129 addon)

You want the 1000+ since you want 129. The only difference between the 500+ and the 1000+ is the 4th LNB for 129. Regarding peaking, I've never done a 1000+. But IIRC the 118 LNB is centered on the dish because it's the weakest sat by far. So, theoretically, you should peak 118 first. This should also peak 119. Then use the skew to peak 129, and 110 should also be peaked.

I don't understand your suggestion about peaking :( Sorry I am a newbie at this:(

Regards,
MG

I meant that you shouldn't be looking for 3 separate little white windows covering the feedhorns for 110, 118 and 119 like you see on your 1000.2. I don't have a picture, but if you have one, just look at it! Doesn't it have one normal-looking white window and another larger gnarly-looking window, for 2 total? The gnarly-looking window is covering both the 118.7 LNB and the 119 LNB.

No , it has 2 white oval "windows" as it is a brand new DPP 500+ lnb (dual elliptical eyes with a bracket for 129 addon)

You want the 1000+ since you want 129. The only difference between the 500+ and the 1000+ is the 4th LNB for 129. Regarding peaking, I've never done a 1000+. But IIRC the 118 LNB is centered on the dish because it's the weakest sat by far. So, theoretically, you should peak 118 first. This should also peak 119. Then use the skew to peak 129, and 110 should also be peaked.

I don't understand your suggestion about peaking :( Sorry I am a newbie at this:(

Regards,
MG

"Peaking" the dish is adjusting it's azimuth/elevation/skew so that you receive the strongest (peak) signal.

"Peaking" the dish is adjusting it's azimuth/elevation/skew so that you receive the strongest (peak) signal.

I know that :) but I would like detailed instructions on how to "peak" each individual satelite in my setup because I was confused with prior instructions ? Is there a document taht I could refrence for dish 1000 plus installation with 4 SATs including 129 on add-on bracket ?

Thanks,

MG,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)