New Dishnetwork.com website is up!

very disappointed in the new website-no listing/mention of the turbo packs
and i could not get a listing on the sports pack to see whats on it. Also didn't i read that NHLHD is now on Silver? No mention of that on the site-still shows it in the "Platinum" pack.

I can get the new website, but can't get to my account info. It won't let me log in or jump to something like "Billing Information".

With Firefox, I see "You are currently logged out of your DISH Network account. Please enter your Online ID and password to continue.", but nothing else on the screen.

With IE6, it displays a login screen, but won't let me enter my ID and password.

Anybody got a solution?

very disappointed in the new website-no listing/mention of the turbo packs
and i could not get a listing on the sports pack to see whats on it. Also didn't i read that NHLHD is now on Silver? No mention of that on the site-still shows it in the "Platinum" pack.

there is a link on the front page under "Dish News" that directs you to a page.
grfx_01.jpg

Mine is telling me that I can't login in due technical difficulties.
I didn't get that message, but a CSR just told me there's a problem on their end.

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something like it only works with IE8.

I can get the new website, but can't get to my account info. It won't let me log in or jump to something like "Billing Information".

With Firefox, I see "You are currently logged out of your DISH Network account. Please enter your Online ID and password to continue.", but nothing else on the screen.

With IE6, it displays a login screen, but won't let me enter my ID and password.

Anybody got a solution?

This has been going on for some time for some people, especially with Firefox.

I have to use IE8 to access my account....:confused:

Unless I missed it, no mention of the Dish America plans (formerly known as "TurboHD"). They are mentioned on the "2010 Updates" page in the account info, but only in really small print. Strange that they would rebrand them but not make them available. I was hoping for a rebirth of sorts in the Turbo package with maybe a few more channels thrown in for good measure. Guess more waiting...

I'm in the same boat. Was hoping to find info about these packages. Maybe we'll have them once the site is running properly.

I have no problem logging in, wants me to update my username to email address:
:rant: Well, when I get around to it I might!

The website is not any better than before, if anything it is worse in terms of availability of information.

Taking all the tabs off the top of the page where you used to be able to access Receivers / Packages..........you all know how it was.

I hope they are in the process of continuing to upgrade because right now it sucks!:rant:

yeah, can't login either, tried with chrome and IE. Id says email so i used my email but did not work or with my old id. says there are technical difficulties.

They are still working on things so if you can not log in now then try again later. :)

Any other bugs or mistakes you find please report them here and I will have them fixed. ;)

They are still working on things so if you can not log in now then try again later. :)

Any other bugs or mistakes you find please report them here and I will have them fixed. ;)

Under FAQ:
Why does DISH Network charge a receiver fee for my Standard or High Definition receiver?

The receiver fee for the first activated receiver on your account is included in your programming package price when you subscribe to qualified programming. An additional monthly receiver fee will apply for each receiver activated beyond the first: $7.00 per Solo receiver, $10.00 per Duo receiver, $14.00 per Solo DVR receiver, $17.00 per DuoDVR receiver.

Isn't that incorrect? I wish that it was $10 per Duo receiver. At least there is still some phone lee connection credits for 6 months...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)