New DMA Annoucement--- STL or Terre Haute?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jhamps10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
Flora, IL
Hey guys, I live in zip code 62839. I live either just outside of the St. Louis DMA or in it, depends on which serivce I go by. This D* DMA adjusting thing, Could this be bringing me my Local channels? Since the Terre Haute DMA is not served by D*, and I am right on the edge of the St. Louis DMA and Nielsen shows me in the St louis DMA, so should D* be offering Locals to me when this change goes into effect?

GO CARDS!!!!!

directv.com puts it in the Terre Haute DMA, I'm assuming, cause it says locals aren't in your area. If you're in the spotbeam footprint you could "move" to STL and get their locals.

thanks, But I believe that the D* DMA changes are supposed to have me in the St. Louis DMA, I am currently waiting a response from D* on this issue.

jhamps10 said:
thanks, But I believe that the D* DMA changes are supposed to have me in the St. Louis DMA, I am currently waiting a response from D* on this issue.

Good luck getting an accurate, helpful response. :eyeroll:

I think the DMA-shifts are supposed to be up on the retailers' website now. You might have better luck PM-ing someone who has revealed him/herself to be a retailer (try the search function), or by looking up and telephoning someone local to you.

HEY Maphisto.... and everyone else that has seen my posts trying to get info about this. I have been nagging you guys about this, and well, I can't help it, you can't help it (unless a retailer can chip in here for me), basically saying here is, sorry for being such a nagger. U see here, this is something that I am looking foward to, having Locals thru D* at least, if they go through with what i think they may be doing, (Add Clay county to the stl dma). So sorry everyone, just got a little bit over anexous about this. This site by far is the most informative one around there, and I love it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)