New DSR410 units on Ebay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
A seller on Ebay has 5 brand new DSR410 units listed on Ebay.

They are "Buy it Now" for $135 each or best offer plus $15 shipping.

The listing says that they can be activated through him :confused:

or SRL and have new batteries and remotes.

The only way he could authorize them is if he were an SRL Dealer. Unless he did some magic hacking which is very doubtful DC2 has not been broken yet that I know of.

If more 410 receivers were available, more people might be interested in H2H. Oh wait, maybe not. There's no locals or Networks.

I contacted "Dave" (Davey Holdings LLC) and got a quick response, he sent the same flyer that SRL has but with different pricing.

GotCband Super Pak is $32/monthy
SRL Super Pak is $37.99/month - if you subscribe annually it works out to $31.67/month ($379.99/12).

Payment methods: check, visa,master card, discover, amex and paypal.

Last edited:
I contacted "Dave" (Davey Holdings LLC) and got a quick response, he sent the same flyer that SRL has but with different pricing.

GotCband Super Pak is $32/monthy
SRL Super Pak is $37.99/month - if you subscribe annually it works out to $31.67/month ($379.99/12).

Payment methods: check, visa,master card, discover, amex and paypal.
Good package & the best customer service, no credit checks, no SS number, no contracts;;; but still no locals or Networks. In fact, no Spike TV, no USA, TNT, TBS, HBO, WGN, KTLA.

A seller on Ebay has 5 brand new DSR410 units listed on Ebay.

They are "Buy it Now" for $135 each or best offer plus $15 shipping.

The listing says that they can be activated through him :confused:

or SRL and have new batteries and remotes.

It was a bitch to get them. They sat in a warehouse in NJ for almost 10 years.

I think that some model 410's can have an s video added to them.

I will explore this more and post details that would be killer if you ask me.

I bought mine from wally and worked as he said although I didn't buy a new unit it. Wally you told me before about programming from you how does it work?

My 405 has S video its basically a satellite only 410. The 410 has a qam cable tuner also. You would probably need to look at a unit with s video already and see where they are taking Y&C from. Then build a buffer amp for each Y&C.

My 405 has S video its basically a satellite only 410. The 410 has a qam cable tuner also. You would probably need to look at a unit with s video already and see where they are taking Y&C from. Then build a buffer amp for each Y&C.

Yup.

Can't remember but the mn or ds model has the room on the borad for svideo just needs the parts the other does not.

I was going to use my hot air rework station and remove the components on a 405 that has a bad ID and transfer to the 410 board and see what happens.

pics of different 410's

Attachments

• mn.JPG
    mn.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 157
  • ds.JPG
    ds.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 171
I'm sure the video is in a pure Y & C state before they combine it to composite out. A 470 pf cap will allow the two to combine. So just follow composite back to where it splits back to a Y C state. Build a couple video amps with dc clamp restored after cap coupling the stages and your good to go.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts