New Feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good one Scott... but i didnt fall for it, i went thru the motions just to see what it did...

There is at least one other April fool thing out in cyberspace that totally took MANY hours to set up...

I was totally sucked in for about 10 minutes reading all about it, then as i started to tell my wife about it, i realized what day it was....

I wont tell where or what... but if you decide to search the web today, I am sure you will find it :)

the only big story i read today was World of Warcraft: The Molten Core ...
but that's no joke... so i don't know what you could be talking about.

They're waiting until tomorrow... 20 HD Nationals uplinked, all set to Not Available for the remainder of 2008 :)

Actually while I thought this was funny (and scared for a moment when I saw my username until I realized if scott were to ban me about 98% of the board would have no idea who I was anyway so mentioning my name would be pointless... plus nobody has banned Vurbano yet) it still doesn't compare to the Super Pii Pii Brothers which was on thinkgeek.com which sadly got my wife's entire engineering company and I was getting phone calls all day telling me that I needed to find where to order it because they wanted it.... and when I told them it was a joke they told me I was wrong and sent me like a 100 links from others who fell for it.

I have actually been monitoring who has been elected to be banned.

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Voyager6.

To be fair to Voyager6 the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Voyager6 from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)
Huh? What'd I do?:eek: Still waiting for that e-mail to arrive.:cool:

I wonder how many "Bans" Bob Haller will get today!??!

They're waiting until tomorrow... 20 HD Nationals uplinked, all set to Not Available for the remainder of 2008 :)

Actually while I thought this was funny (and scared for a moment when I saw my username until I realized if scott were to ban me about 98% of the board would have no idea who I was anyway so mentioning my name would be pointless... plus nobody has banned Vurbano yet) it still doesn't compare to the Super Pii Pii Brothers which was on thinkgeek.com which sadly got my wife's entire engineering company and I was getting phone calls all day telling me that I needed to find where to order it because they wanted it.... and when I told them it was a joke they told me I was wrong and sent me like a 100 links from others who fell for it.

I tried to ban Vurbano, but of course if I really wanted to I could. ;):D

See, we're giving you this feature because he staff is tired of banning people all the time. It gets old. So we figured it would be cool to give the Pub members this ability so that we can all go on vacation (paid for by you of course), and you can do the dirty work. :D

I have actually been monitoring who has been elected to be banned.

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is vampz26.

To be fair to vampz26 the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent vampz26 from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

Some people may be more 'sensative' to this joke than others... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)