New Firmware for Sonicview SV-8000HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow that is very nice. Even though it stutters is there a lip sync issue?

what actually happens every 5 mins or so it will appear to resync itself but then lip sync becomes noticed in between. But if there is no issue then its golden.

Are you more concerned with lipsync LIVE or recorded? I only recorded EWTN Ireland on GB (identified as MPEG2 576i), not my favorite channel so I did not try a long sample but will do a longer sample if you need it. LMK

Are you more concerned with lipsync LIVE or recorded? I only recorded EWTN Ireland on GB (identified as MPEG2 576i), not my favorite channel so I did not try a long sample but will do a longer sample if you need it. LMK

If you have time please try it. Try like 6 mins if there is a problem with lip sync it should be noticable. Well live lipsync is more important but I don't understand if you record why that would be different?

If you have time please try it. Try like 6 mins if there is a problem with lip sync it should be noticable. Well live lipsync is more important but I don't understand if you record why that would be different?

but when you record a show that is PAL, it stutters on playback

that is why, stutter on playback from the hard drive (very irritating to me)

The Stutter is normal because of the frame difference caused by not enough video stored in memory to interpolate the video to the NTSC frame rate. I just need to know if there is a lip sync issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts