New FTA service with 20 english channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey !!! Most of you guys are right in line with our thinking, This is Wayne-o / Edward w.Raisley
founding member of freeDBS.org I would answer all your Questions ,But ,some of them protect us as we are organizing our channels. A lot of the questions will be answered in up coming news releases. One question on RFDTV is yes we would like to have them but it is too late. Deals have been made and it is a lot better because we have more control of the channel so that it can not jump ship. More ever we must have honesty in all the news that comes out of our Org. We thank you for your input and will be using some of the Ideas that was givin to us by your members. Great site, sorry we dont have a lot of time now working 16-20 hour days. God bless all of you !!!

Hey !!! Most of you guys are right in line with our thinking, This is Wayne-o / Edward w.Raisley founding member of freeDBS.org

I just want to say two words to you, Wayne-o, just two words. Are you listening? Picture quality. *

Here's hoping you will blow the pay competition into the weeds with your PQ, especially when you move to HD.

*borrowed from The Graduate

Yes this is a great concern !!! but don't worry we will get there. We have to stay humble at this stage as logistics are worked out. We are working on our news team now and there should be a update on our site shortly. Pictures of the news team and names will be posted. If you are talking about the videos on the race channel ,that was done in low rez. to protect copyright at this time. Or the streaming video that will be upgraded on the channel providers side. This will cost a little on their part so we are not in no hurry yet.

Yes this is a great concern !!! but don't worry we will get there. We have to stay humble at this stage as logistics are worked out. We are working on our news team now and there should be a update on our site shortly. Pictures of the news team and names will be posted. If you are talking about the videos on the race channel ,that was done in low rez. to protect copyright at this time. Or the streaming video that will be upgraded on the channel providers side. This will cost a little on their part so we are not in no hurry yet.
[FONT=&quot]A lot of members here would be interested in some details of your business plan. Is Free DBS a private non-profit corporation or foundation? Will revenue come solely from advertising and PPV? How is the cost for retransmission of signals such as NASA TV subsidized?[/FONT]

Not on them. The Ku is used by Shaw Direct, the CBC, and a few TV networks in Canada for specialty channel distribution (also sold by Shaw Direct.)

I would think 105 or 91. Something that would work well with a 97/101 multi-dish system.

yeah the 2 Anik birds are out

105 I could see...remember Dish is leasing the sat and since they arent using it anymore (they used it at one time for local networks) they sublease to really anyone ;)

I just cant see 97W as its already dang near full
93 god I hope not (too many satellite issues)
89 is a possibility

I mentioned these sats not because of their affiliation or provider, but because of their orbital position. A person may not know if the satellite owner may offer other opportunities, regardless of who is also using their satellite, so don't rule out anything.

RADAR

Wayne-O....Welcome to satellite guys!!!!!!!! I've got a lot of folks interested in the new venture. Most are interested in a possible date when we'll see the service start? This year? Spring...summer..fall. I'm sure if anyone here in the forums can be of help, we'll be glad to in whatever way possible. Blind:)

Welcome Wayne-O...:D I must say that in the bleak and desolate FTA days after the fall of Galaxy 18, the loss of White Springs, and a year of struggling with low power on RTV that I had lost heart in FTA. FreeDBS has renewed my interest. :up

I hope that you will use the SatelliteGuys forums as a sounding board to bounce new ideas off of the members. I think that you will find our group representative of most FTA viewers and you will get plenty of feedback.

Looking forward to your launch date... -LoTech

Ok , at this time we are still a for profit Org. After other board members approval I can tell you that in about 2 and 1/2 weeks we will know more about where we are and will make a statement on some type of time limit then. #1.We believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and We are here to serve the FTA users and the FTA dealers, In that order. Thanks and God bless.
Your Friend: Wayne-o

Ok, so I do not make any confusion , We do not have any religious Agenda and what you see on the site is what we are. We are for clean programing that Leon would let his ten year old daughter watch. No cursing and no seductive behavior is what he would limit. Killing a deer or gutting a squirrel is ok with him, part of life. So any movies must make it by Leon and be ok with the F.C.C. guidelines. Thanks !!!

Ok, so I do not make any confusion , We do not have any religious Agenda and what you see on the site is what we are. We are for clean programing that Leon would let his ten year old daughter watch. No cursing and no seductive behavior is what he would limit. Killing a deer or gutting a squirrel is ok with him, part of life. So any movies must make it by Leon and be ok with the F.C.C. guidelines. Thanks !!!

Thanks, and a big WELCOME to SatelliteGuys!!!:D

We are for clean programing that Leon would let his ten year old daughter watch. No cursing and no seductive behavior is what he would limit.

This sounds GREAT!!! :)

It is getting really hard to find something to watch on TV that does not require wearing blindfolds and earplugs!!!... :D

Welcome to the forum!

Ok , at this time we are still a for profit Org. After other board members approval I can tell you that in about 2 and 1/2 weeks we will know more about where we are and will make a statement on some type of time limit then. #1.We believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and We are here to serve the FTA users and the FTA dealers, In that order. Thanks and God bless.
Your Friend: Wayne-o
Thank you for the information. I look forward to viewing the new FTA channels. You have created a lot of excitement here! God Bless :)

Thanks very much,
All of you make me feel welcome. I will be back here to post things before it goes up on the site. The site admin. is overloaded with request and e-mails. God bless !!!

Wayne-o,
Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into getting this off the ground. I really appreciate that it is going to be clean viewing. Not too much of that around now days. May our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, guide you in this bold endeavor.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)