New FTA service with 20 english channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Everyone here seems to be working for the big providers the way they talk down an effort to start a business that will serve the community. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Many a business was shot down before it ever got going by people that had no clue shooting off their mouth and offering their uneducated opinion. I can guarantee that the providers will stop at nothing to get rid of anything like Freedbs. They do not want any competition. So keep it up people. You are only hurting the new kids on the block and helping the providers by bad mouthing Freedbs at this time. If they don't get going by their timeline, then talk all you want. Until then, try and think for just one minute how your bad talking is helping the community. As far as a scam goes that is a non issue. Scammers ask for money. I don't see anything telling people to send money to Freedbs anywhere so labling them as a scam shows the mentality of some people that "have an opinion". I hope the majority of the community can see through the uneducated opinions that are in no shortage here. Have a great day!

Note: they announced at the end of March this year, that it would be 3 - 12 months. So that makes the timeline as late as next March for the 12 months.
So... everybody who's critic of the freedBS has an uneducated opinion and everybody who believes them/him and doesn't criticize them/him has an educated opinion?

Cheers!

So... everybody who's critic of the freedBS has an uneducated opinion and everybody who believes them/him and doesn't criticize them/him has an educated opinion?

Cheers!

You certianly did not pay attention to what I said. I said nothing about criticisim. In order to criticize one needs to be constructive in what they say in hopes of improving something. People listen to their critics and address them. On the other hand, I was addressing the following fact that history has proven over and over again. That point is this.
" Many a business was shot down before it ever got going by people that had no clue shooting off their mouth and offering their uneducated opinion."
Had you paid attention to what I said instead of being quick to accuse me of being narrow minded, You might of seen that exact statement in my post you quoted. Please don't take a slice of what I say. Read the entire context and take it as such. My other point was that unless one has started a service like what Freedbs is trying to do, then yes that my friend is an uneducated opinion as you have no clue as to what is involved in starting that service. That being the case, one can't criticize what they don't know anything about now can they? Have a great day!

Last edited:
they r not replying to any email .
they did not post any news over a month on their website .
???????
A fta receivers life style.

I think a weekly hand holding/update would go a long way. Good or bad news or even a note of non-progress. I want this to happen, but I am very skeptical. Their notifications are weird. Why bother talking about epg when they have no "P" to worry about.

Here in Minnesota, a guy from Massachusetts named Socrates (Socko) Babacas came into town saying he was going to build us a retractable roof ballpark for $379 MILLION
He showed up with a case of hotdogs as proof he could do it.

Just a little confirmation that they are still there. So we don't start creating our own reality.
My goodness aren't we a fragile crowd:)

I think a weekly hand holding/update would go a long way. Good or bad news or even a note of non-progress. I want this to happen, but I am very skeptical. Their notifications are weird. Why bother talking about epg when they have no "P" to worry about.

Here in Minnesota, a guy from Massachusetts named Socrates (Socko) Babacas came into town saying he was going to build us a retractable roof ballpark for $379 MILLION
He showed up with a case of hotdogs as proof he could do it.

Just a little confirmation that they are still there. So we don't start creating our own reality.
My goodness aren't we a fragile crowd:)
Yea,Some of our members are too impatient and get frustrated and their imaginations run wild.They forget that satellite companies are businesses including FreeDBS.They owe no explainations or updates to anyone.It's none of 'our' business what their progress is.It would be nice to know but...time will tell.:)

News Release: 9/02/2010

Freedbs will be having a meeting with a Florida Uplink Adviser later this month. We are also working on copyright issues. Without the help of the Public this would not be possible. We would like to thank the many people that are helping us including Matt with his help on Logos.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)