New FTA service with 20 english channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This thread was started on 1-12-2010. When it hits the year mark on 1-12-2011, let's have a mod lock it. It will probably still be the same by then.... speculation without substance. It will definitely be a mercy killing. I think I see the horse's rotting ribcage lying over there, meatless, and STILL being beaten! :eek:
No arguments here!

This thread was started on 1-12-2010. When it hits the year mark on 1-12-2011, let's have a mod lock it. It will probably still be the same by then.... speculation without substance. It will definitely be a mercy killing. I think I see the horse's rotting ribcage lying over there, meatless, and STILL being beaten! :eek:

Ditto just like the FreeHD from Canada .. they both need to be "signed off" pronto

Still the most useful post in this thread!!!

QUOTE=stone1150;2304403]Everyone here seems to be working for the big providers the way they talk down an effort to start a business that will serve the community. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Many a business was shot down before it ever got going by people that had no clue shooting off their mouth and offering their uneducated opinion. I can guarantee that the providers will stop at nothing to get rid of anything like Freedbs. They do not want any competition. So keep it up people. You are only hurting the new kids on the block and helping the providers by bad mouthing Freedbs at this time. If they don't get going by their timeline, then talk all you want. Until then, try and think for just one minute how your bad talking is helping the community. As far as a scam goes that is a non issue. Scammers ask for money. I don't see anything telling people to send money to Freedbs anywhere so labling them as a scam shows the mentality of some people that "have an opinion". I hope the majority of the community can see through the uneducated opinions that are in no shortage here. Have a great day!

Note: they announced at the end of March this year, that it would be 3 - 12 months. So that makes the timeline as late as next March for the 12 months.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Looks like I was mistaken!Sorry

This is the post I was thinking of.I was wrong.Here it is anyway:

Graphic Representation of Logo

Full Word Business Entity Names Search Results

There were 1 results matching your search criteria : FREEDBS LLC

Entity Name Type Entity Type City / State
FREEDBS, LLC Legal Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) Charlestown, IN

If you encounter technical difficulties while using these services, please contact the accessIndiana Webmaster.
If you are unable to find the information you need through the resources provided on this web site, please contact Secretary of State Todd Rokita's Business Services Division at 317-232-6576.

Anyone other than me do a google maps search on the address for freedbs, llc when the business license was filed this summer? There are numerous large, circular, blue uplink dishes clearly visible next to most of the buildings surrounding this address. Most have ladders leading into them for maintenance and construction purposes. I don't know much about uplinking but at maximum magnification I think I see them utilizing the modern noodle shaped lnbf in some of them.

Um, if this is the address you are talking about: 206 West Drive, Charlestown, IN, Those aren't dishes, they are swimming pools. That is a private residence. :)

Um, if this is the address you are talking about: 206 West Drive, Charlestown, IN, Those aren't dishes, they are swimming pools. That is a private residence. :)

Yep, it is. Beacon - Clark County, IN (Property Records)

"Property Class 510 - Residential One Family Dwelling On A Platted Lot" kind of gives it away, huh?

Next, you are going to tell us that all the "principals" live at home with their parents. :)

Anyone other than me do a google maps search on the address for freedbs, llc when the business license was filed this summer? There are numerous large, circular, blue uplink dishes clearly visible next to most of the buildings surrounding this address. Most have ladders leading into them for maintenance and construction purposes. I don't know much about uplinking but at maximum magnification I think I see them utilizing the modern noodle shaped lnbf in some of them.

You know, I'm now wondering if avg1joe is being sarcastic, or if he really believed these were dishes...

Now's your chance to say that you were just "being sarcastic"!! :D :popcorn

You guys aren't familiar with the inflatable satellite uplink dishes and noodle lnbfs available at walmart? It is cutting edge technology.

There have been so many people trying to discredit this project. I looked up the address this summer and have been waiting to see if any of these fellows had noticed the fact that this corporation is located in someone's den. I figured they would have fun breaking the information. A number of months have passed and they obviously missed it. I had been very optimistic about this project but both my optimism and interest have waned. Seeing, a few months ago, where freedbs, llc was located was the beginning of the end for me.

Those aren't dishes, they are swimming pools.
No way! Thanks for setting me straight.

You guys aren't familiar with the inflatable satellite uplink dishes and noodle lnbfs available at walmart? It is cutting edge technology.

There have been so many people trying to discredit this project. I looked up the address this summer and have been waiting to see if any of these fellows had noticed the fact that this corporation is located in someone's den. I figured they would have fun breaking the information. A number of months have passed and they obviously missed it. I had been very optimistic about this project but both my optimism and interest have waned. Seeing, a few months ago, where freedbs, llc was located was the beginning of the end for me.

No way! Thanks for setting me straight.

I didn't miss it. I posted a lot of initial details on this, way back in January 16 of this year. Google Earth provided more details on that address:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...rvice-20-english-channels-10.html#post2077431

I could have posted far more info that I had, but I was asked to be careful in posting what I had at that time, when I asked a site moderator beforehand how they felt about it. The info I discovered, is freely available to anybody that has any Google-fu skills. Just based on my first posting, anybody could find everything else. However, be aware that some of it is now gone, since Dish cleaned out and took over many of the hacker sites.

What I don't yet understand, is what he is gaining from yanking everybodies chain? He hasn't asked for money, and this has gone on so long, that he has very little credibility to financiers. I guess I could see that he thought he himself could do it almost by force of will, and figured it could happen just by "speaking it" and hoping for the best. Based on other things, I think he's simply a "throw stuff at the wall, and see what sticks, and then hope I can make money from it" idea guy. I don't derive any satisfaction posting all this, as I'd like to see it happen. However, (IMO) a fantasy is all it seems to be, and that's where I think it'll stay.

Last edited:
What I don't yet understand, is what he is gaining from yanking everybodies chain?

What I can't figure out is why he would list a channel from Whitesburg, KY if it wasn't legit. You'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of people farther than 30 miles away that even knows Whitesburg exists.

I see a fair amount of evidence pointing to the fact that this is not a hoax or a scam. I believe the guys putting this together intend or intended to do exactly what they said but are learning as they go and making some pretty major mistakes along the way. Anyone who has ever started a business can relate. Things never turn out exactly how you planned but sometimes things work out anyway.

Fact... Mark M..K is a HAM technician

Fact ...His License is registered, and he lives in Charleston

Fact ...if you google him, you can see his frigging antenna in his yard. Its frigging huge.

Fact... there are no TV or satellite dealers in Charleston. Look it up, try to find one.

Fact... the biggest town close to Charleston is in KY . There are TV and appliance dealers there.

fact...even though I got the city's name wrong...you can eat my shorts:mad:

We do sell antennas like that here in Louisville. If you want one, please send me a check and will send you one. I will be in Nigeria for a few weeks, so if you send me a money order there, we will make sure to send you an antenna like the one you are talking about air freight at no additional charge.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts