New Genie UI now in CE testing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just got 0xfb7 without forcing anything on my C61Ks. Some of the secondary menus are cleaner with nice, thin fonts.

One of my 4k TVs lost 4k ability until I went into Display...TV Resolutions and readded 4k. The other TV retained it.

All primary menus, guide and list format looks the same.
Did you lose any Recordings or Series links ?

I think my 60" Pioneer Elite should be quite capable. :D

In my defense my computer wasn't working for a few days and I was using my phone and signatures don't appear on there! However, I should know yours by now haha. With my logic you should be seeing them the best so the font isn't big enough.

Reactions: Jimbo
Just got new UI on HS17 Genie 2: 0xfed.

Love it! Makes great use of my 4k TV with nice fonts. Information is better organized.

Some parts seem slower but may improve over time.

This one will take awhile to get used to. BTW, looks like the HR34 will be missing out on this update.
I forced a download and watched it on the HR-54. Nothing is new. Will it take effect sometime in the future?

When you d/l the software you have to make sure that the correct software is in the datastream at that time.
I h
When you d/l the software you have to make sure that the correct software is in the datastream at that time.
I did the download and saw the download to the correct number...but that is all I know..how do I know about the the datastream?

It's green today and it worked. Now that I have it, it will take some getting used to. thanks for all your help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)