New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Then don’t troll

For that, I will list my problems.

C61K unchecks 4K every time I boot it back up. Randomly, it has stopped doing that for the last day or so, but I’m sure it will come back.

My C61K will just be frozen and not change the channel, open the guide, nothing. 10 seconds go by and then the channel changes to what I was trying to change it to 10 seconds ago.

My wireless client never works fast. Will black out or not change channels. I have had AT&T come 3 times for this issue. I can get a wired genie, but they wont give me that as a replacement because it is a “new” box and I would have to pay for it and sign a new two year contract. They installed another wireless bridge in that room to try and help the wireless client, but it still does it even when it says the range/status is excellent.

My C61K will randomly give me an issue about not being able to view 1080i content or 4K for some odd reason. Go back to 720p program than back to a 1080i program, and it is fine and doesn’t show that error again. I am using HDMI premium certified cables and have tried different inputs/cables and it still does this.

Do you want me to keep going?

For that, I will list my problems.

C61K unchecks 4K every time I boot it back up. Randomly, it has stopped doing that for the last day or so, but I’m sure it will come back.

My C61K will just be frozen and not change the channel, open the guide, nothing. 10 seconds go by and then the channel changes to what I was trying to change it to 10 seconds ago.

My wireless client never works fast. Will black out or not change channels. I have had AT&T come 3 times for this issue. I can get a wired genie, but they wont give me that as a replacement because it is a “new” box and I would have to pay for it and sign a new two year contract. They installed another wireless bridge in that room to try and help the wireless client, but it still does it even when it says the range/status is excellent.

My C61K will randomly give me an issue about not being able to view 1080i content or 4K for some odd reason. Go back to 720p program than back to a 1080i program, and it is fine and doesn’t show that error again. I am using HDMI premium certified cables and have tried different inputs/cables and it still does this.

Do you want me to keep going?
Is your C61k connected directly to your tv or do you have a AVR in between? Have you had the C61k replaced?

Is your C61k connected directly to your tv or do you have a AVR in between? Have you had the C61k replaced?
Connected directly to the TV. I had it replaced a couple months ago because the new one has the AT&T logo. I have done multiple resets of the entire system but eventually all these issues just come back. I think not swapping my wireless client to a wired with all the issues my wireless client is having is not right. I'm basically not getting the service I signed up for but they want me to pay for a wired box and sign a new contract. Not right imo

Connected directly to the TV. I had it replaced a couple months ago because the new one has the AT&T logo. I have done multiple resets of the entire system but eventually all these issues just come back. I think not swapping my wireless client to a wired with all the issues my wireless client is having is not right. I'm basically not getting the service I signed up for but they want me to pay for a wired box and sign a new contract. Not right imo
Which genie do you have and what software version on that and your C61k. As an FYI. You can buy a wired mini on eBay for like 50 bucks. And replace your wireless mini with it

Reactions: Derek21023
Which genie do you have and what software version on that and your C61k. As an FYI. You can buy a wired mini on eBay for like 50 bucks. And replace your wireless mini with it
Don't you need to call DIRECTV and get it activated? I think that's when they will want me to sign a new two year contract with it. Thanks for the recommendation. HR54 AND C61K is on the latest update posted. 0x0FBA. Just got the new guide as well.

Reactions: comp9
Don't you need to call DIRECTV and get it activated? I think that's when they will want me to sign a new two year contract with it. Thanks for the recommendation. HR54 AND C61K is on the latest update posted. 0x0FBA. Just got the new guide as well.
No. On your genie go to whole home and then add client You will get a pin. Then after you plug the new mini up enter the pin then select replace your existing mini and then all set!

No. On your genie go to whole home and then add client You will get a pin. Then after you plug the new mini up enter the pin then select replace your existing mini and then all set!
Could I do a C61K and be fine activating it with the HR54? Wasn't sure if it could handle two. What receiver would you recommend if not the C61K? I think I used to have a H24 or 25 a while ago and was good.

Could I do a C61K and be fine activating it with the HR54? Wasn't sure if it could handle two. What receiver would you recommend if not the C61K? I think I used to have a H24 or 25 a while ago and was good.
So the h24 or 25 won’t work to replace a mini. That is a new box/tuner

You would need to get another C61k or a C61/51/41. You can have two C61k but with the HR54 you can only watch one 4 channel at a time

So the h24 or 25 won’t work to replace a mini. That is a new box/tuner

You would need to get another C61k or a C61/51/41. You can have two C61k but with the HR54 you can only watch one 4 channel at a time
Thank you. Any difference between the regular C61/51/41s?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts