New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Anyone notice anything different with the 0x1000 update that popped up this morning?

I noticed 0x1000 in the stream Wednesday morning for the HR54-200, and HS17-100. It was in the stream between 3am and 7am ET Thursday and Friday, for all versions of the HR44, HR54, and HS17. I was tempted to force a download but decided against it.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I downloaded it earlier this morning but didn't get a chance to thumb through it before work. But at first glance nothing really jumped out as being different.

Hey guys, I got a question ... If I see the WiFi symbol at the top of the screen next to the time ... That means I am connected to the Internet, right ?

Just for the hell of it, I was checking my software version to see if I got updated ... I didn't, so I decided to run the System tests ... it came back with 2 issues, both related to the internet, it says I'm not connected, to re connect .....
However, the Wifi symbol is still at the top of the screen.

What gives ?

I noticed 0x1000 in the stream Wednesday morning for the HR54-200, and HS17-100. It was in the stream between 3am and 7am ET Thursday and Friday, for all versions of the HR44, HR54, and HS17. I was tempted to force a download but decided against it.
How are can you force a download for an HS-17? Thanks anyone’s help or response

I assume this is a very slow staged roll- out. I've tried for force the download, and always end up with the same (old) version.

I noticed that all the logos for for channels in the guide and the info bar have disappeared. It just lists the name of the channel twice. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks for the help!

I noticed that all the logos for for channels in the guide and the info bar have disappeared. It just lists the name of the channel twice. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks for the help!
I did the CLEARMYBOX in the search and all the logos were gone because it probably had to redownload them but they came back. Did you do anything at all to your system or they just randomly disappeared?

Reactions: longhorn23
I forced a download of 0x1001 this morning and found it to be more responsive than 0x0FFC. Some of the logos are using very small fonts (I have a 65” television and 20/15 vision) between Channels 535 and 554. The small font issue is sporadic above this point. I have not experienced any missing logos. Have not noticed much changed in functionality other than the responsiveness.

I forced a download of 0x1001 this morning and found it to be more responsive than 0x0FFC. Some of the logos are using very small fonts (I have a 65” television and 20/15 vision) between Channels 535 and 554. The small font issue is sporadic above this point. I have not experienced any missing logos. Have not noticed much changed in functionality other than the responsiveness.

How do you force download on HR 44?

How do you force download on HR 44?

Restart the receiver (when the "BLUE" light goes dark) upon the first sign of the blue light(re-boot) from the remote (using IR remote*) point it at the receiver "Press" 0 2 4 6 8

*I find using a IR remote gets better results - if you miss it and it starts boot up- press the red button and try again

No I haven't done anything to my system. Just randomly disappeared when I turned on the tv yesterday.
I did the CLEARMYBOX in the search and all the logos were gone because it probably had to redownload them but they came back. Did you do anything at all to your system or they just randomly disappeared?

No I haven't done anything to my system. Just randomly disappeared when I turned on the tv yesterday.
I'd just restart the box 3 times in a row or do the CLEARMYBOX in the search and it will reboot and should reload them. If you choose to restart your box 3 times in a row, make sure you do them in a row and not let the box sit for a while after each reset.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)