New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My internet has randomly gone out on 1036. I reset the box two times and still won't connect. I was going to try the wifi but not sure if this is happening because of 1036.

My internet has randomly gone out on 1036. I reset the box two times and still won't connect. I was going to try the wifi but not sure if this is happening because of 1036.
Your going to TRY Wifi ?
I use the WiFi with no issues all the time ... which recvr are you using ?

Your going to TRY Wifi ?
I use the WiFi with no issues all the time ... which recvr are you using ?
Hard wire is always my go to for everything man. It has been fine until now so not sure why it went out. The less you can have on your wifi, the less congested your wireless network will be. I live in a condo tho so we have so many wireless interferences.

Hard wire is always my go to for everything man. It has been fine until now so not sure why it went out. The less you can have on your wifi, the less congested your wireless network will be. I live in a condo tho so we have so many wireless interferences.
Internet is randomly back up with hard wired

Reactions: whitewolf8214
So you need to determine if the cable is going bad or if its the modem or recvr.

Agreed, I have no issues with 1036 in terms of internet staying up or VOD. I will note that I have my HR54 connected to the internet via the DECA adapter as I would think many others do too. In my case this eliminated the need for an ethernet run to the HR54 but I will note that were possible I always use the LAN ports so it doesn't congest my WiFi network.

Agreed, I have no issues with 1036 in terms of internet staying up or VOD. I will note that I have my HR54 connected to the internet via the DECA adapter as I would think many others do too. In my case this eliminated the need for an ethernet run to the HR54 but I will note that were possible I always use the LAN ports so it doesn't congest my WiFi network.
Yeah I use a deca as well. Wifi went out on it too so IDK what is going on. I'm on a beta with 1036 so can't really complain.

Yeah I use a deca as well. Wifi went out on it too so IDK what is going on. I'm on a beta with 1036 so can't really complain.
While there is no official word right now on what is or what is not beta (CE), 0X1036 is being pushed to many so that usually means it's a National Rollout, so what they break in this maybe will be fixed in the next CE or NR, but direct connect is the way to go anyway. So far a few of the NR releases have had various issues as well as CE, nothing is perfect as of yet but I can say 1036 is the best so far. Last few releases VOD would not work, freezing, audio drops and so on are all gone. :amen

Personally, I use the wifi on my HR44, that being said, I don't have all that much going on, on my wifi network, I have my Cell and my Tablet connected and the HR44. thats it.
I haven't had any issues with internet connection in along time ... although I think we have had an update or two that wouldn't connect over time ... keep in mind, I'm talking CE and otherwise , not NR releases.

While there is no official word right now on what is or what is not beta (CE), 0X1036 is being pushed to many so that usually means it's a National Rollout, so what they break in this maybe will be fixed in the next CE or NR, but direct connect is the way to go anyway. So far a few of the NR releases have had various issues as well as CE, nothing is perfect as of yet but I can say 1036 is the best so far. Last few releases VOD would not work, freezing, audio drops and so on are all gone. :amen
Agreed, I've been on 1036 for awhile and its been very good.
You'd expect possible issues on Beta software, not so much on NR's though.

Yeh 1036 is not a beta

Reactions: Derek21023
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts