New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just download the new UI. I like it so far. But just a few minutes in to checking it out. Did they get rid of the My Team for sports? My recordings are still in the record list, but I can’t find the area where you choose your favorite teams. Also, is there a upgrade in picture quality with the new software. It appears to be better. But no way to to a side by side comparison.

Just download the new UI. I like it so far. But just a few minutes in to checking it out. Did they get rid of the My Team for sports? My recordings are still in the record list, but I can’t find the area where you choose your favorite teams. Also, is there a upgrade in picture quality with the new software. It appears to be better. But no way to to a side by side comparison.

You mean channel 1205? Thats the same as it was. That's the way I set up my favorite teams at least.

It use to be in the menu. Never knew the same thing was on channel 1205.

Me neither ....
Thanks for the Info ejb.

You're welcome!

All the things with the icons that used to be easily found in the menu have channel numbers
Sports Search: ch 1205
Movies Search: ch 1100
TV Shows Search: ch 1998
Kids Search: ch 1111
Directv Store (new): ch 1101

By the way, these things are still in the menu, including sports, under the "discover" section...
Menu > Discover > right arrow all theway over to "sports" (you can't see it just scrolling through the menu) but going to ch 1205 is now much faster!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)