New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Between 11PM and 2 AM
Correct, I actually think it's till 2:30 AM, I also suggest since RedH is back up to check that first for anyone who is applying. But I guess you can always abort the DL if it's not what you want but why go through the motion. Also reminder to anyone reading this who is not familiar with CE that it's beta and can have things not working as prior. I can say that on the last weekends CE my Logos and on-demand never came back, had to revert to 1037 to get them back. Hopefully this week is all good...

DirecTV Firmware Watcher

Correct, I actually think it's till 2:30 AM, I also suggest since RedH is back up to check that first for anyone who is applying. But I guess you can always abort the DL if it's not what you want but why go through the motion. Also reminder to anyone reading this who is not familiar with CE that it's beta and can have things not working as prior. I can say that on the last weekends CE my Logos and on-demand never came back, had to revert to 1037 to get them back. Hopefully this week is all good...

DirecTV Firmware Watcher
As I did also have to revert back to 1037 on last few CE’s

Reactions: Techiefan
Same here i’m not sure I do the ce tonight.
What I am thinking on doing is passing tonight and DL tomorrow. I will waiting to hear from other folks if the logos stick and on-demand, rather not get into that issue again with the on-demand not working, as far as the logos those I could care less about. I am sure the two are tied together but who knows.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Same here i’m not sure I do the ce tonight.
What I am thinking on doing is passing tonight and DL tomorrow. I will waiting to hear from other folks if the logos stick and on-demand, rather not get into that issue again with the on-demand not working, as far as the logos those I could care less about. I am sure the two are tied together but who knows.
Same here I may wait till tomorrow night to do it to see what everyone says on waiting to hear from other folks if the logos stick and on-demand, rather not get into that issue again with the on-demand not working and Logos

Downloaded it, no logos yet, but that may change later tonight
Make sure also you aren’t watching tv either on the genie or clients and have no recordings for several hours. The unit may need to reboot to restore and won’t if the above are going on

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I'm afraid most of you will have to force download the most available with the 02468 command. That's how I was only able to get the logos back when I had this problen.

I was with the CE since October with the new UI and today I force to download the NR and my guide back to the old one .0xd8f in my HR54

The 0xd8f is what is currently out in the stream i guess they call it, if you did the download during the day, you have to check the redh.com site, to see what UI is currently out for the model receiver you have. The newest UI Is only available to download early in the mornings during the week, like between 3-7am est and on Friday & Saturday nights around 11pm CST my time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)