New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
0X1077 tonight (CE) at 11 PM ET to 3 AM ET and same tomorrow
0X1079, sorry typo and yes same here kept logo's.

My auto-update process went off without any issues, I did update it to use a relay connected to the reboot switch vs a menu reboot. Much faster process but does require opening the HR so I can't recommend that one due to TOS.

There is one cosmetic bug when deleting programs, the end of text has a "%" in it. Only cosmetic so haven't see any other issues.

Attachments

• IMG_6557.JPG
    IMG_6557.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: whitewolf8214
0X1079, sorry typo and yes same here kept logo's.

My auto-update process went off without any issues, I did update it to use a relay connected to the reboot switch vs a menu reboot. Much faster process but does require opening the HR so I can't recommend that one due to TOS.

There is one cosmetic bug when deleting programs, the end of text has a "%" in it. Only cosmetic so haven't see any other issues.
Congrats glad it worked :thumbup

We don't have lame spoilers anymore in the playlist blue box, it now says "press select to see your recorded episode list." (If you only have one episode in your group, it will still show the info, but not if you have more than one.)

We still don’t have it in my part of Pennsylvania. I could do the early morning download as I’m up by 5:45 AM, but I decided to stick with the old GUI for now. I heard when you configure a series recording, there’s no way to specify just a certain channel? My wife would be pissed if it started attempting to record network shows from the DNS stations, then go to playback and get the not authorized message. She’s already done that by accident before. Not to mention all of the rerun’s you’ll get!

We still don’t have it in my part of Pennsylvania. I could do the early morning download as I’m up by 5:45 AM, but I decided to stick with the old GUI for now. I heard when you configure a series recording, there’s no way to specify just a certain channel? My wife would be pissed if it started attempting to record network shows from the DNS stations, then go to playback and get the not authorized message. She’s already done that by accident before. Not to mention all of the rerun’s you’ll get!

Note: It will carry over previous timers from the old guide on the single channel, so your old timers/series links would work normally. It's just the ones you set up new on the new guide. It doesn't record EVERYTHING incorrectly, just enough to be annoying and certainly noticeable.

i was out of town over the weekend and now i have the new interface. did they make the font smaller so you can see 7 channels on the guide instead of 6? i'd rather have the larger font. don't care about logos. and it doesn't show today's date when i hit the info button. ugh. thumbs down.

i was out of town over the weekend and now i have the new interface. did they make the font smaller so you can see 7 channels on the guide instead of 6? i'd rather have the larger font. don't care about logos. and it doesn't show today's date when i hit the info button. ugh. thumbs down.
It shows the Season and episode ...

Do you have the "IAMANEDGECUTTER" enabled, that has been the fix for many, as this points the HR to different backend DTV servers. Also make sure you are getting an 88 when you do a speedtest. Most folks this go around didn't lose anything.
how do you do that ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts