Edision New guy looking for help

BMan00

Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
Usa
Hey guys I’m new here since about 10 years ago I was involved in satellite stuff and looking for direction. Can someone recommend a good receiver and where to buy? A little reading and it seems the Edison Osmio4k sound goods but not sure

Buy the Edision OS MIO 4k right out of the gate. You'll never regret it, I've owned one since February, and it's the best I've ever seen up to now. I've had many to judge it against.

Reactions: BMan00
Thanks for the info. Also I still have my Fortec star dish with invacom lnb. Is that still usable or should I upgrade?

Attachments

• 073CD5F0-19C5-47DB-91A1-693809C5BC3C.png
    073CD5F0-19C5-47DB-91A1-693809C5BC3C.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 229
Thanks for the info. Also I still have my Fortec star dish with invacom lnb. Is that still usable or should I upgrade?
Still using a 90cm (and 80cm) Fortec Star here in Central PA. :D Also have an Invacom here but swapped it out for standard 10750 pll lnbf since next to nothing in the clear on circular now.
OldRollEyes2.png

Reactions: BMan00
I wish I could test every STB available to give an opinion. I do have 2 osmio 4k receivers and they're much better than previous receivers I've had. the osmio4k does have some quirks but I like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)