NEW HD Channels are LIVE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Damn!! I checked right before I left and nothing, I should have waited to take my kid to school, do you think her teacher would have minded?? :D

It looks like we get a free preview of National Geographic until 7/7 then you must have the Gold Pack to get it.

WELL THAT SUCKS!!!

I've been having issues with the new channels this morning on my 622, i'll tune to a channel and i get audio and a black screen... I've ran a check switch (forcing it to pull more guide data) and power button rebooted... maybe it's still too early to have these, I hope it gets better as the day goes on!

Also on 129 TP 10 (StarzHD) I get a signal of 63! That's not good! I should get another Dish, switch and point to 61.5... i'd drop 129 but I'd still like to have HD LIL

Seems to be specific with StarzHD and NFLHD (who cares...) but they are both on 129 TP 10... what gives!

UPDATE: Power Cord Reboot fixed it!

Last edited:
My Initial Stupid Assessment of the new HD...

HGTVHD and StarzHD: look pretty good!. Supposedly, all the material on HGTVHD will be HD but there will be gobs of repeats. StarzHD looks as good as it did while on VOOM DBS...just hope they have a more robust HD library than they did a year ago (should since they can borrow all the material shown on the now defunct EncoreHD).

NFLHD: is the same crappy/fuzzy 4:3 that was on VOOM DBS. I'm not expecting much from this channel until football season, if ever.

NGHD: so far they have shown a combination of 4:3, 16x9 zoom/crop, and stretch-o-vision...not a great preview up to this point.

voomvoom said:
I didn't have gray bars when the show was on, or maybe I need my eyes checked?

Al

Edit: Show is back, no gray bars and it looks stretched to me?

I've lost track of which program we where talking about..!sadroll!sadroll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts