NEW HD Channels are LIVE

I'm not getting HGTV HD, it's red. Ran check switch already, nada. Is this one also on the HD Gold package and up? I have the HD Latino Gold package.

STARZ HD looks very nice!

RandallA said:
I'm not getting HGTV HD, it's red. Ran check switch already, nada. Is this one also on the HD Gold package and up? I have the HD Latino Gold package.

STARZ HD looks very nice!

I also have the HD Latino Package... I hope they add it to it. Otherwise I'll be mad... :devil:

HGTV HD looks good to me, we only have Bronze HD package, so I have no idea how Starz HD looks (have Cable for that channel). Sad to see NGC-HD is only a free preview until 7/7, but the content on it lacks HD it seems. NFL-HD, I'll take for football season this fall. Glad to see the new channels up, so what's the next HD channels besides Food Network-HD? :p

Ron61250 said:
They have NGEOHD listed on the HD BRONZE PACKAGE on the web site. Ron

They also have StarzHD, HBOHD, etc. listed. I think DISH is just showing the total number of HD channels available.

Can't wait for the day that DISH has 100 HD channels and I'm paying $375 a month for them. How much longer can they keep raising the cost on HD? I just can't see going from SILVER to GOLD for one HD channel.

The only problem with them NGEOHD in bronze is that You cannot subscribe to HD Bronze and have NATGEOHD under the current model. But you can subscribe to HDBronze and have STARZHD or any of the other movie channels

On their website they have the SD NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC listed on the DishHD Gold and higher. The HD verision of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC is listed on all packages. Hopefully that indicates that all HD subs will get it.

Dish site even says includes 26 HD channels if you subtract the premium movie channels that leaves 26 in the Bronze

gleedsta said:
On their website they have the SD NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC listed on the DishHD Gold and higher. The HD verision of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC is listed on all packages. Hopefully that indicates that all HD subs will get it.
Not according to the EPG. IT says free preview until 7/7 then you must have HD Gold package to get it.

Well I don't think the extra $20 a month is worth it - very disappointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)