New HD channels coming!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Msmith just wanted to say thanks. Oh on topic anything new added is still 2 channels you didn't have week before so bring on the new channels. Bring on the 3d.

From DBSTalk

mitchflorida said:
I just got word of the following HD Channels that will be turned on by the end of April, this is what we have been waiting for!

I can't release the names but just the following abbreviations for the new channels. Those of you "in the know", know exactly what I am referring to!

B T N R A O

Any guesses?

Yep two HBO channels this morning..two channels that most people don't even have, but hey it's something. Not a Festivus though

I would not call two channels a Festivus, particularly two in which the overwhelming majority of subs do not get

Yeah, I actually have HBO and this is still ho hum to me. Once you get one HBO channel, they all pretty much show the same stuff. BBCA would be the big one for us. After that, there's no real biggies that I'd care about. Would like to see more of the educational channels go HD like History International and such but I can't say I watch them much either.

beside sports d is behind in hd channels if ever e adds the mlb channel and espu channel in hd i be going back to e.

larry55 said:
beside sports d is behind in hd channels if ever e adds the mlb channel and espu channel in hd i be going back to e.

You wont be going back to E* then because E* WILL NEVER offer MLB EI and MLB EI and MLB TV are packaged together.

jwgreen68 said:
You wont be going back to E* then because E* WILL NEVER offer MLB EI and MLB EI and MLB TV are packaged together.

I read somewhere that this is no longer the case. Is uverse offering EI, I was under the impression that they were not.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.