New HD channels in Tampa... nothing special

Lifetime movies? Really? Do the people who watch Lifetime even know what HD is?

USA-HD & SciFi-HD. Do it. Do it now people!

i watch army wives every sunday on lifetime and i own 2 hd televisions!

True... you are an exception to the rule though.... not that you don't deserve this channel... you certainly do.

But most women are not into HD the way guys are. I have said this in other posts. I know women (mother-in-law included) that watch SD versions of channels such as TBS, TNT, A&E, and others, even though I specifically show them the HD version of the channel. In BHN's case, they are in the 700s. On DirecTV I block SD duplicates, so mother in law is forced to watch the HD channel. She'll mention the good picture quality but thinks I just have an expensive TV (which I don't, the one she watches is $500 Oleviea... beautiful picture, but not 1080P, only 1080i). Let's face it folks, men are in general technology freaks and women don't care. Women are the shoppers and like their wardrobe. I'll admit, I have my feminine side, much like your manly side, and I have a clost full of fairly new clothes.

Again, some women care, but I think BHN would have been far better served in giving us Fox News HD or Travel Channel HD, as opposed to LMN HD.

But hey.... enjoy your channel.... you do deserve it. We all deserve as much HD as we can get. We pay enough for it.

hey, i just bought my second hd set and paid less than $500 for it. doesn't have 1080p and its only 26 inches. but it fits just fine in this beautiful entertainment center i got for free (sometimes craigslist is good for something) and i could afford it!

most women aren't die-hard a/v junkies either. when i was in the military, i use to buy a new high end stereo system every year whether i needed it or not! except for my tv's, my stuff now is second hand, either purchased from a pawn shop or from satguy members........or in the case of my infinity tower speakers, a hand-me-down from a friend!

anyhow, i would love to have lifetime in hd!

anyhow, i would love to have lifetime in hd!

Yeah, I had a feeling you would like Lifetime :)

I just thought BHN would add Fox News HD, given the upcoming election, if they only had space for one more HD channel. DirecTV added it Friday, so I am loving that... Fox News HD that is, not Lifetime, LOL.

My mother-in-law has BHN, an HD-DVR and watches Lifetime Movie Network. It annoyed me yesterday when I saw her watching the SD version of Lifetime Movie Network. When she went in the other room I changed it to Lifetime Movie Network HD. She didn't even notice the difference...haha... it only looks 100x better.

There is no point in telling her to watch the HD. She just doesn't get it... does not understand.

I would love to have USA-HD so I can watch Burn Notice and WWE Raw in HD. USA has the most popular shows on Cable TV--- Burn Notice, Psyche, Monk, WWE Raw as well as endless rerund of Law & Order type shows. It is unbelievable this wasn't one of the first to be added to the lineup. Good Chanels DRAW customers.

Also, I want Fox News HD please.
and BBCAmerica HD, cause Top Gear and Robin Hood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts