New HD channels in testing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is the opinion of one side of the table, while it doesn't matter to me, but there are others that find the channels available fine.

More channels is always a good thing as long as it doesn't cost us QUALITY.

This is the opinion of one side of the table, while it doesn't matter to me, but there are others that find the channels available fine.

With D14 and D15 coming online, QUALITY is one thing you wont have to worry about. More than enough capacity to probably offer just about every channel in HD without sacrificing bit rate and quality.

Reactions: DS0816 and Jimbo
Now, with WE being in HD, I occasionally watch CSI Miami on WE.
They are always in SD, now that the network is in HD, will those shows now be shown in HD ?

That would be a HUGE impression.

I would love to see ST NG on HD on BBCA HD, but I don't believe it was shot in HD at all, so it would have to be re shot.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Couldn't agree more!! :)

Now, with WE being in HD, I occasionally watch CSI Miami on WE.
They are always in SD, now that the network is in HD, will those shows now be shown in HD ?

That would be a HUGE impression.

I would love to see ST NG on HD on BBCA HD, but I don't believe it was shot in HD at all, so it would have to be re shot.
all seasons of ST TNG are on Blu-Ray ....

Sundance in Choice pack?
No, it's not. It's advertised as being in Ultimate and above base packages, and Showtime package.
However, albeit unadvertised any premium channel subscription also authorizes the channel as a bonus. As you stated in the other thread (Praising the live chat), you kept HBO/MAX which is why you still have access to Sundance. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.