New HD Channels in TitanTV?

Mike4HDTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Danbury, CT
When will the 7 new HD channels that were added to Dish on Feb. 1st appear in the TitanTV guide. Actually, the channels don't appear in any guide that I have searched (Zap2it, Dish's website, TV Guide).

Can anybody provide the call signs for ESPN2HD, Universal HD and the 5 new Voom channels so I can manually add them to my Favorites guide in TitanTV.

Universal HD is on Titantv.com. It is listed as channel 9418 for some reason though. For ESPN2 HD, use esp and see if it shows under their list. They might not have the other new channels under the manual search feature and not sure if you had the call letters that you can make them show up. Titantv does not have info on several other stations added recently either..

In my experience, Titan TV is pretty slow to update local stuff (cable channels in particular). When I finally did manage to get a hold of them, they tried to claim that they didn't have the information available from the provider. The provider (Cableone or even AT&T Cable) called BS on this and said that they send channel changes immediately. My money is on Titan TV being the one that is screwed up.

I was always pissed because I was actually PAYING for their crappy information (TIVO).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)