New HD coming to BellExpressVU

???

I said i really like my service with ExpressVu, very reliable and i get a lof of channels (especially in HD) that Videotron can't give to me.

But, you think it's correct to write in a press release they carry the most french HD channels (13 channels) when i can see only 8 on my TV and when Videotron carry 11 channels ?

For my part, i said no.

For the rest, i said it another time, i'm really happy with ExpressVu.

???

I said i really like my service with ExpressVu, very reliable and i get a lof of channels (especially in HD) that Videotron can't give to me.

But, you think it's correct to write in a press release they carry the most french HD channels (13 channels) when i can see only 8 on my TV and when Videotron carry 11 channels ?

For my part, i said no.

For the rest, i said it another time, i'm really happy with ExpressVu.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your posts... I've just seen a bunch of them that sounded like complaining.

It's not complaining, just the press release said ExpressVu carry 13 HD french channels and it's false...

Actually they carry 4 Astral stations + SRC HD + RDS HD + 2 PPV HD in french, so the total are 8, not 13.

I don't know if you can read a little bit in french, but here is the part of the press release said they carry the most HD french channels :

"Avec ses 58 canaux HD, Bell offre le plus grand choix de canaux haute définition au Canada, y compris le plus grand nombre de canaux HD en français - 13 au total"

From what i see, Bell only turn the switch to ON for RDS HD.

In the same transponder, TVA HD and TQS HD are here. These 2 channels have a bitrate or all the TP is allocate for RDS HD ?

RDS HD has a real HD bitrate or HD-Lite ?

DrAkO_1982 said:

For my part, i said no.

They want you to sign up, plain and simple. You are likely to figure this out only after the fact.

This is how people at some big stores (to remain unnamed) get you to subscribe.

-gmd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)