New HD-Dvr Coming soon! (hopefully)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Khandurian

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 6, 2004
Cocoa Beach Baby!
Well, I like reporting these for the "just because I can" reason.

My little lost puppy came wondering up to me the other day. Show'd me very briefly the new HD-Dvr that the employees will be testing soon.

I was unable to get full details other than it is a(n) Samsung Model and the hard drive is 360 gigs. It will of course have the new software, and has the removable cable card.

so, in other words if the new boxes and software isn't an improvement over what you have now, no need for me to think about adding cable with my satellite service anytime soon.

Honestly I'd deal with some of the bugs in the software (including a slower guide) in exchange for that extra hard drive space. I'm assuming this is an HD DVR. I just hate living with all the bugs for 15-20 hours of HD recording. But for a solid 30+ hours of HD recording per box I'd really have to consider trying it at the least in one room.

that is good at least we dont have to worry about the 8300HDC's anymore when do u guys think it will be in the central florida market?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)