New Hd Dvr

Wow, that makes perfect sense. It would solve a numer of customer preference related issues and they would be able to bill for additional licensing fees related to software on a customer by customer preference basis. I know someone who works for Cisco and was working with comscast, I'll see what I can find out.

Oh! By the way, I just lost all my premium channels after the DVR mishap with comcast. Called them and they are unable to get channels back up by sending signal to box (yes I paid my bill). ???

Had to call Denver Tech support today for a problem with the wifes SD DVR and spoke to Amanda. After solving the problem I asked about what is being disscused here and she told me they have "brand new" HD DVR's that she had seen in use and said they are "really cool". She said "you will reall love it". She couldn't shed any light on storage but could these be the Panny boxes? When I asked her when I could get one she put me on hold to ask her supervisor and said call back in 2 months, they might be available by then. Can't wait! I was gonna buy 2 Tivo S3's but I think I'll save my money and wait.---Ray

Funny how a month later we still know nothing about this box whatsoever. I am really getting tired of my 11th Moto box. They all suck.

I'm very tired of my Moto boxes also. The 3416 keeps freezing up on me. I just haven't had time to swap it out. It particularly hurts when it was Denver that originally called with offer of new Panny boxes with same story they told you. I hope the info is accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)