New HD GUI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i had the hd guide download from 2 weeks ago or maybe 3 will this one help speed it up i noticed it was getting slow again

i had the hd guide download from 2 weeks ago or maybe 3 will this one help speed it up i noticed it was getting slow again

I had the same issue on my R22. A double reboot took care of that (do a reboot, let it cycle through, then do another reboot)
Cant download the new CE on the "main" R22 because I have programs recording until about 3AM. Have a HD GUI from a month or so ago on it

all done seems really fast again i have a hr22-100 it says 52 percent free on dvr is what you mean by free space

Yep, thats what I was wonderin. Its still a new thing so we have to be patient with it. And currently I havent heard from anyone that got the HD GUI from the nationwide rollout what the actual version is for that so it is yet TBD what it is if it is different from the CE

Went to bro's house and downloaded the new gui to both of his receivers. At first he didn't know what I was doing. He thought I was going to damage his receivers. After the download finished, he was surprised that I knew about it and asked how I was able to do it. He likes the new gui.

Went to bro's house and downloaded the new gui to both of his receivers. At first he didn't know what I was doing. He thought I was going to damage his receivers. After the download finished, he was surprised that I knew about it and asked how I was able to do it. He likes the new gui.

Great, you'll regret doing that ....

Now anytime they have a question or issue, they'll be calling you !

Yea, and how many people that have been downloading these CE's lately because of the gui are goin to follow the rules? I already know one person that went and called D* about his after he did it... What ever happened to followin the rules? haha

Yea, and how many people that have been downloading these CE's lately because of the gui are goin to follow the rules? I already know one person that went and called D* about his after he did it... What ever happened to followin the rules? haha

Also, shouldn't talk about the CE outside of the CE forums.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)