New HD GUI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
cjwct said:
Maybe ill just try another dl

Almost shot myself in the foot tonight ... I did a dl which brought me back to the original blue GUI ... did a second dl 10 minutes later and no such luck ... waited 20 minutes and am dling 0595 which is not what I had originally had ... so, hoping Pandora/YouTube will now be present (fingers crossed)

oh so the CE is available tonight?

shoot was at my moms and tried to do it on my stepdad's HR22 at 10:20 CST and no go....so I just left it and said "ah they must not be doing it tonight"

Iceberg said:
oh so the CE is available tonight?

shoot was at my moms and tried to do it on my stepdad's HR22 at 10:20 CST and no go....so I just left it and said "ah they must not be doing it tonight"

Yup its there ... and it told me about Pandora and Energy Saver ... Pandora not there yet, but I figure it will be when receiver is fully updated

It could, some get it right away, others not till the next day or later.

Two weeks ago, I didn't have either and then the next day it was there, some went all week and never got it.

I now have YouTube and Pandora.

Thanks Jimbo.

Ok guys, confirm something for me ...
Just updated a friends HR24 tonight.

Now it mentioned the Pandora and You Tube features, but he is not connected to the internet, will he or won't he get these ?

I thought you had to be connected to the internet ...

Pandora and YouTube still not showing up up for me even though they are mentioned in the Help section ... hmmmm

Try the IAMANEDGECUTTER search. That worked for me anyways.

raoul5788 said:
Try the IAMANEDGECUTTER search. That worked for me anyways.

I tried following directions on typing that in, but doesn't seem to work. I get to the narrow your search down screen, but nothing after that. Also, I have the Miscellaneous option already in the menu

type in that keyword and search. Next screen select all. It says "none found" and hit OK
It probably works the same as the 30skip keyword...

Yes Iceberg, it works the same as the 30skip keyword.

Iceberg said:
type in that keyword and search. Next screen select all. It says "none found" and hit OK
It probably works the same as the 30skip keyword...

I actually get the following:
Upcoming Programs (sorted by earliest)
There are no matching programs at this time

And I can choose
Autorecord or Done

As you see, sorry its blurry, nothing:

ForumRunner_20111225_135157.png

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts