New HD is up!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FitzAusTex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2007
Austin, TX
Showing in the guide now...

Have Absolute here and and getting Indie and Retro, but none of the others...not sure if I'm getting those two cause I have Absolute, or cause I have Starz...

not here yet.

edit- have Absolute, doing reboot now..

edit- finally showed up, I'm only getting Indie and Retro, and I do not have any premiums, so they must be in Platinum pkg.

Last edited:
Love that picture on FSC HD !!!!!!
...but game Aston Villa vs M. United not the best PQ,still better than old one...

Last edited:
def up... Show W HD, Indie, Retro, BBCA, Tru, E, Hallmark, FSC. Also See SMC? Not sure what that is yet...Sportsman?

And again, for Absolute subs...no BBCA, Tru, E, Hallmark, FSC or SMC...but am getting Indie and Retro, but have Starz here...

I have the following:

363 - INDIE
365 - RETRO
9430 - TRU
9450 - BBCA
9474 - E!
9483 - SMC
9512 - SHO-W
9520 - FSC

The following for Hallmark (I never watch this channel so I don't know which of the two is new):

9444 - HMC
9482 - HLMRK

Showing in the guide now...

Have Absolute here and and getting Indie and Retro, but none of the others...not sure if I'm getting those two cause I have Absolute, or cause I have Starz...

Arggh.... my slingbox died and I can't check mine... Absolute here with no premiums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts