New HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cwbuckley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
EL Paso
What I would like to know, now that E* has added the new HD channels, what is D* plan to match them. I sure would like to see the Travel Channel in HD and of course Fox News HD. How long do you all think that we will have to wait. Its been about two months since D* put up their satellite. I sure hope that we don't have to wait 3 more months to get more HD channels. I noticed that E* added WFN, anbody know anything about that channel?

Prob will have to wait until at least June, because the satellite is not ready yet.

What I would like to know, now that E* has added the new HD channels, what is D* plan to match them. I sure would like to see the Travel Channel in HD and of course Fox News HD. How long do you all think that we will have to wait. Its been about two months since D* put up their satellite. I sure hope that we don't have to wait 3 more months to get more HD channels. I noticed that E* added WFN, anbody know anything about that channel?

OK, tell me, DISH added some HD channels and a few that D* doesn't have, so now the complining that D* doesn't have as much HD is going to start ????

PLEASE :river

I am very happy with the HD channels I currently have with D*, when they add more, we will all know about it ... Till the new sats is operational, I don't expect much, and it doesn't bother me.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)