New Hopper Install Today - Question About Wiring

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Great. Are you upset that he did not fish another line he apparently did not have to? Can't visualize exactly, but like it said, if it works.....

No, I wish he would have not cut the line that runs to our spare bedroom. I feel like he could have fed a new line to the OnQ box to connect the various rooms to the node.

Well, wouldn't you appreciate one if you went above and beyond? I'm not an installer, but I'm sure there aren't many that would turn one down. They are not making much money to begin with, so let your conscience be your guide.
I totally agree. My tech was a young guy just starting out and we exchanged quite a few ideas and I briefed him on how Dish started and Charlie's great poker game.
A tip by me was really appreciated. He did an outstanding job and cleaned up something that the last installer was too lazy to finish.

So, honest question to you installers...which is more valuable to you...a tip, or buying the screen cleaner from you? :)

THAT is exactly why I did not (regretted later) tip my last installer. He would not let up on the screen cleaner. Had he not, he would have walked out with some beer money in his pocket.

If the customers is going to post me a $15-20 tip id rather take a screen cleaner or hdmi cable sale so my fsm can stop saying im not meeting sales goals lol
That's why I asked...I figured each tech would give different answers for different reasons...next time I'm faced with it, I'll give the installer a choice. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts