New Hopper with Sling upgrade pricing

Maybe they just have enough in stock now to drop the price.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I am on chat with customer service. They are still saying $200 to upgrade plus technician visiting. I am waiting for a supervisor.

Supervisor said that they can ship the unit, but it is still $200. I guess I will wait a couple of days.
Good customer service since they consistently gave you the correct info. Won't be in their computer system until 2/14 according to the original posters.

I read the announcement. I figured I would give it a shot.

Oh well, you gave it a long shot.

I'll be waiting perhaps a few weeks. I want to install an attic walkway beforehand, and with a minor surgery tomorrow, it will be a while before I'll have the full use of my hands.

This morning, I ordered the Hopper with Sling to replace one of my Hopper 2000s. I ordered by phone as it was too early for a chat. Upgrade cost for me is $100. I could have had it shipped for $30. Instead, no charge for a technician visit if I added the protection plan, which I did. I could have had installation this morning, but I have to work. My appointment is for Sunday afternoon. Gives me plenty of time to move my programs to the external hard drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)