New install audio sync problem [quick help appreciated]

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

am7crew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys,
Need some quick help. I got a genie and 2 wired mini's installed today. it was really early so after the install I saw the picture was fine and went back to sleep. got up and noticed the audio and video had a major sync issue on all 3 boxes. I reset all of them but it didn't help. I called direct and singe its been less than a day they will let me out with no early termination and its due to cut off at midnight. Does anyone have any tips or advice to try to get it working before midnight (west coast time)?

My equipment is:
1 HR44-200
2 C51-700

Yes, and all are connected via HDMI, if I change channels and go back to a previously viewed one it will be a little better but still out of sync. Pretty unwatchable and not really into changing channels constantly just to get the audio to work as it should.

i know its been a few days, but on a hunch i would guess its the genie. the mini's are getting their info from the main genie, and since they're both doing it its not like its a TV setting gone wrong.

did you disconnect or get a service call set up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts