new install

Rainy99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
USA
here is my situation. Current set up is a dish 1000.2 three coax running to three units, they are vip722k, vip 612 and a vip 211k. just purchased a hopper and two joeys i beleive the hopper is a 2000 which would mean the first generation. What do i need to change with my current set up to install.

Thanx

Did you get a Solo Node,a Tap and a two way splitter?You will only need two coax lines from LNB (ports 1 & 2).

Reactions: Rainy99
Did you get a Solo Node,a Tap and a two way splitter?You will only need two coax lines from LNB (ports 1 & 2).
To continue your last sentence: to the node. Then you add your coaxes to the other side of the node to your Hopper and Joeys.

Reactions: Rainy99
here is my situation. Current set up is a dish 1000.2 three coax running to three units, they are vip722k, vip 612 and a vip 211k. just purchased a hopper and two joeys i beleive the hopper is a 2000 which would mean the first generation. What do i need to change with my current set up to install.

Thanx
If you want to continue providing satellite to the 3 TV locations you will need to add at least 2 Joeys to your current equipment read Claudes post.

So as you can see from my first post my current set up and my new proposed set up. Do I need to change lnb, what about switching?

thanx, that was the diagram i was looking at. So if i follow that set up it should work.

just finished my self install of a hopper 2000 and two joey 2.0. Everything went smooth from cabling to activating. Only hitch was one joey was stuck at software version U263, did a hard reboot and all is good. thanx for all the help and insight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)