new install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rainy99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
USA
here is my situation. Current set up is a dish 1000.2 three coax running to three units, they are vip722k, vip 612 and a vip 211k. just purchased a hopper and two joeys i beleive the hopper is a 2000 which would mean the first generation. What do i need to change with my current set up to install.

Thanx

Did you get a Solo Node,a Tap and a two way splitter?You will only need two coax lines from LNB (ports 1 & 2).

Reactions: Rainy99
Did you get a Solo Node,a Tap and a two way splitter?You will only need two coax lines from LNB (ports 1 & 2).
To continue your last sentence: to the node. Then you add your coaxes to the other side of the node to your Hopper and Joeys.

Reactions: Rainy99
here is my situation. Current set up is a dish 1000.2 three coax running to three units, they are vip722k, vip 612 and a vip 211k. just purchased a hopper and two joeys i beleive the hopper is a 2000 which would mean the first generation. What do i need to change with my current set up to install.

Thanx
If you want to continue providing satellite to the 3 TV locations you will need to add at least 2 Joeys to your current equipment read Claudes post.

So as you can see from my first post my current set up and my new proposed set up. Do I need to change lnb, what about switching?

thanx, that was the diagram i was looking at. So if i follow that set up it should work.

just finished my self install of a hopper 2000 and two joey 2.0. Everything went smooth from cabling to activating. Only hitch was one joey was stuck at software version U263, did a hard reboot and all is good. thanx for all the help and insight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)