New Kingdome tailgater

Range Maggot Bob

Original poster
My Playmaker took a dump, and I got a good deal on a King Tailgater VQ4500. My question is, can I hook it right up- plug and play- or am I going to have to download some software and go through some procedure. I haven't been able to hook it up at home yet to try anything. Thanks for any info!

My Playmaker took a dump, and I got a good deal on a King Tailgater VQ4500. My question is, can I hook it right up- plug and play- or am I going to have to download some software and go through some procedure. I haven't been able to hook it up at home yet to try anything. Thanks for any info!
It didn't come with a manual?

Duh! You'd think that would be obvious. I mean, hook it up, plug it in and voila, either it works or it doesn't. Took longer to post on the forum.
Wow...Sometimes you'd like to get an idea what you're up against before starting a project. Coming here for advice from those who have already been through the experience is EXACTLY why this site exists.

Wow...Sometimes you'd like to get an idea what you're up against before starting a project. Coming here for advice from those who have already been through the experience is EXACTLY why this site exists.
I expect there are very few people that fit your same scenario. I've set up Playmakers for people and I've set up Tailgaters for folks, but never a switch from a Playmaker to a Tailgater.

Yeah, duh, that's the obvious thing to do, of course. But it's cold here, lots of trees, I'm not camping, nothing is setup, and it was just a simple question. I'll get to the actual setup later, probably early spring when we take our first trip. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, duh, that's the obvious thing to do, of course. But it's cold here, lots of trees, I'm not camping, nothing is setup, and it was just a simple question. I'll get to the actual setup later, probably early spring when we take our first trip. Thanks for the help.
It's a simple question if there happens to be someone reading it that has actually been in that same situation. Otherwise...

Reactions: charlesrshell