New local (Cleveland) HD channels are on!!!

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
I can see the Cleveland HD channels! At last!!!

5200 WEWS HD (ch.5 ABC)
5201 WOIO HD (ch.19 CBS)
5202 WKYC HD (ch.3 NBC)
5203 WJW HD (ch.8 FOX)

Nothing is being shown in HD at the moment, but the channels are on!!!
(That's 61.5)

Just called dish to have them point me at 61.5 and the rep I talked to said they are not available in Cleveland yet. She checked her schedule and said they were not planning on adding them until after May? WTF?

Just called dish to have them point me at 61.5 and the rep I talked to said they are not available in Cleveland yet. She checked her schedule and said they were not planning on adding them until after May? WTF?

Call them back! I called about noon est. and the rep called "another department" to check on cleveland locals and said they would be up tomorrow by 6am. She went ahead and scheduled me an install for my new 61.5 dish. Also after I told them I was going to cancel they waved the 99.00 install fee. However I really had to take it to the wire before they broke.

Just curious I have a dish 1000 looking at 110/119/129 when the dish installer comes out tomorrow AM should I ask for a specific setup? I want to make sure I can get the MPEG 4 service "Eastern Arc" when it comes online. I assume he will replace my 1000 with a 1000.2 and add the the wing dish to the extra input lnb port.

Advice?

I can see the Cleveland HD channels! At last!!!

5200 WEWS HD (ch.5 ABC)
5201 WOIO HD (ch.19 CBS)
5202 WKYC HD (ch.3 NBC)
5203 WJW HD (ch.8 FOX)

Nothing is being shown in HD at the moment, but the channels are on!!!
(That's 61.5)

Oh thank freaking gawwwdd! :D

Programming at this time of day isn't in HD. Will have to wait until the 5PM news comes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)