New local (Cleveland) HD channels are on!!!

Unfortunately, no PBS (WEAO) yet.

I just called and they said that they are not available yet. She checked with a supervisor and still said no. I guess I will have to try again tomorrow.

None of the markets is getting PBS HD yet. Hopefully that will change in the future. :)
Oh, I din't realize that. I wish E* added PBS national feed at least. Some good HD programming there.

Ilya, I take it you can't see STO HD yet on 61.5? Depending on your setups some of you guys may need 44 switches to keep 129 available (at least for awhile) so your can continue to see the Indians games in HD. E* is usually not to eager to hand these out.

Can't wait until I get home from the office to check it out. Its been a long wait.

Ilya, I take it you can't see STO HD yet on 61.5? Depending on your setups some of you guys may need 44 switches to keep 129 available (at least for awhile) so your can continue to see the Indians games in HD. E* is usually not to eager to hand these out.

Can't wait until I get home from the office to check it out. Its been a long wait.

No. No STO or FOX OH HD on the 61.5

If I had a clear line of site for the 129 it wouldn't be an issue. Alas, I'm stuck waiting for things to either move or mirror to the 61.5

No HD RSNs on 61.5 yet, but hopefully soon!
For me, 129 might be a problem too, due to neighbor's trees...

I agree, very good programming on PBS. I'm lucky to get it with an antenna but I know not everyone can use an antenna.
Very weak OTA signal for me. Breaks up all the time.

Could you elaborate on that? I definately don't want to lose STOHD. Should i mention something when I call tommorow ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts