New Local Weather Channel

Renaming?

How about: The "used to be" weather channel?

Or maybe: The channel formerly known as the weather channel?

We could hold a contest!

I would be happen if DIsh just created there own low bandwidth REGIONAL weather channel using looping Web pages on a computer of Radar and Temps for each SPOT BEAM area . The computer could be broadcasted on the Dish Channel.
This would be so easy to do.

Hear hear. Or give up on The Worthless Channel and bring back WeatherCast.
i/m going to go out on a limb here and state that when Dish made the deal to hook TWC long term, NBCU demanded that no other weather related service could be in Dish's lineup...Just a guess.

how bout Dish just form an alliance with NOAA and launch a 24/7 weather channel power by the National Weather Service. would that be a better idea to have a full weather network that not a product of a corporation but from the source of all the weather details that the media get's there weather forecast from.

how bout Dish just form an alliance with NOAA and launch a 24/7 weather channel power by the National Weather Service. would that be a better idea to have a full weather network that not a product of a corporation but from the source of all the weather details that the media get's there weather forecast from.

I like this idea!

I like this idea as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts